1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
835 Posts
Yes it will work. Like all of the equipment we outdoors people us, you get what you pay for. I used to attemt to use mine, but follwoing a little arrow through the woods is difficult. I found it much better when I added a topographical map program to my GPS. Now, I can see elevations etc. If I stray off course, I can have decent knowledge of what type of obsticals lay between me and point B. You might want to learn how to do some geocaching first http://www.geocaching.com/. Geocaching is a high tech GPS driven treasure hunt. It will teach you effectively how to get from point A to point B via your GPS prior to deer season.

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dang it I wish I had the $$$ right now.But my wifes car quit on her,got to see how much thats going to cost.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin an't going to make a Loan.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
can't she walk to work for awhile .you really need one.:D

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by coyotehunter
can't she walk to work for awhile .you really need one.:D
:roll2: That is an idea!! I better not! She has around 100 miles a day between Clients.

No guy didn't put any Lock Tight on the Bolts on the Gear that her Timing Belt goes on.Bolts backed out and messed her Crankshaft up.So going to weld the Gear back on see if that will work.If it don't she needs a New Motor.

Thing is the Guy that messed up an't going to back his work :mad2:

On this GPS I was just looking for something to get before Season opens.WT has just what I need :whinging: I just hate being in the dark trying to find a Stand that I know is there.:confused:

oneshot
:D Tina is always good to the Big Grin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.