Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have $150.00 to spend folks, which GPS?
:pop:

·
Under appreciated
91,815 Posts
Get this one...

then spend the remaining $147.00 on a guide!

:rotfl:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YOU FOLKS CAN ALL *&^%$&^ %$&^ *&^&^ @#%$)& #%$$(_)( &^#$#@) %$%& ^%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for you DSG; %[email protected] (*&(* %$#$, and let's not forget cfraz; ^&$& (**&@$ &^%; as for rat; (*&( %$#%$%% )(*), and the rest of you MWT people; $#@$% )(*(&^ &$%!!!!!

I am so freakin bored! I am baby sitting my little son and he is just, well here: and no I did not lease him, I did lease the bottle though! You guys/cfraz are awesome, thanks for helping me kill time. I would invite you all over for a beer but you are thankfully too far! :wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas

I am so freakin bored! I am baby sitting my little son and he is just, well here:
Baby sitting your son? I gots two that I hang wiff A LOT, never thought of it that way! :rotfl:

j/k Nicholas........we all get pushed in to melt down mode ever now and then. If ya don't think so, just ax around. :D

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Check ebay...i just got a Lowrance Global map 100 with software and cables for 67.00. i know its an old model but i used to have one and LOVED it.

·
Under appreciated
91,815 Posts
Nicholas.. your keyboard must be malfunctioning again!!

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Originally posted by Nicholas

I am so freakin bored! I am baby sitting my little son and he is just, well here:
Baby sitting your son? I gots two that I hang wiff A LOT, never thought of it that way! :rotfl:

j/k Nicholas........we all get pushed in to melt down mode ever now and then. If ya don't think so, just ax around. :D
Good for you DSG!!! That is right you are his father, not a babysitter.

·
Under appreciated
91,815 Posts
Seriously Nicholas..

I have a magellen meridian platinum but its above your allotted
limit.

There have been several threads in the past weeks regarding gps
hand-helds... I dint pay them much attn but you may find some info
there.
I would guess that you have a few options as gps units have come down
considerably in recent years. I hear good things about Garmin..

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I know you shouldn't give him a bottle like that, but that is new school, I am old school! He does not have ADD, he is active, he does not need methylphenidate, he is curious, and he does not need to be picked up all the time, he is testing me! I will pass! After all, he is my little guy!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i got one of those garmin gpsV off ebay last fall for 150 with the download extras.its a good one.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
The new BP flyer has two Garmens on sale within your budget. Good luck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.