Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this country.Went out partying wednesday night in st louis county after the jb bow shoot. Had my bow and arrows everything in the truck. we went to growlers pub on lindbergh and were only there for about 45 min and went to leave. walk outside and i see a sunset hills cop car out n the lot. didnt think anything of it walked to my truck unlocked it and went to get my girlfriends purse out. Open the door and saw my seat cover was messed up, didnt see the purse looked up and seen the rear sliding window was gone. My bow and all the acessories, stereo, two purses,owners manual(why would you take that),fishing pole, knife, batteries, cds and cd case, all were gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! My f'n bow was stolen!!!! I couldnt believe it it was like taking oxygen away from me. they stole my bow. Now this will make you laugh i thought taking my owners manual was bad but i had a full box a contractor trash bags in the bed, they took that too!!!!!Classy people hope they put themselves in them for a body bag. total lose is around 1700 and i hope that home owners will cover everything. two other cars were broken in too.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Dang Scott, sorry man! Hope that they get them! What was the cop doing there...I guess someone had already called them??

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Hope they find the scum bags! :mad:

·
Registered
70,771 Posts
Similar thing happened to me except it was my Remington shotgun and my camera that I had bought while I was in Viet Nam. Gun and camera were worth @ $800 plus they took the truck joy riding. Had it hung up in 4 wheel low and couldn't drive it over 15 mph so they ditched it in a park in down town KC. (23rd and Topping) Got the truck back but everything else was long gone. Bad thing is where I parked it was in a bowling alley parking lot with a paid guard on duty......he didn't see a thing....didn't even hear the glass break or see the bright red truck leave the parking lot. Boy was I PI$$ed. Oh yea....got my double dog box too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.