Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
Dang… gun control could have kept that law abiding citizen from having a gun like that.

Reactions: killmode

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
No. He deserved a public hanging on the court house lawn. Guess a couple 9's to the melon would be an ok alternative.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ok , I'm going to be the one who gets hammered for my comments . First I don't pity the punk and he deserved to be shot BUT who the hell was the cop shooting at before he was attacked from behind ? The baby in the car ? It wasn't the criminal because he was behind him. Seriously people that was a little scary .

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok , I'm going to be the one who gets hammered for my comments . First I don't pity the punk and he deserved to be shot BUT who the hell was the cop shooting at before he was attacked from behind ? The baby in the car ? It wasn't the criminal because he was behind him. Seriously people that was a little scary .
I notice that too. Cop had very low situational awareness going on. I would hope that dog and baby are fine. He probably deserved the hit in the head for those shots but the criminal got turned into swiss cheese for it.

Reactions: ozarkpugs

·
Under appreciated
89,279 Posts
I agree completely with this. Pretty chaotic scene, not sure how exactly to respond but those guys are trained. That training should kick in when its needed but obviously, put on the spot taking auto fire, hard to remember that training. Experience maybe would have helped??

Reactions: ozarkpugs

·
1,522 Posts
That's some truly sh!tty cop work at it's finest. You make small talk with a dude with a mac-10? Then you're not situationally aware enough to know where the perp is? They are both 100% lucky to be alive and that the dude ran out of rounds. Both should be dead without question. To top it off, they fire aimlessly into a car with a baby?! Both should not have jobs. They didn't protect sh!t, endangered everyone including themselves. Time for a career change...

The dude who is fertilizer deserves everything he ended up getting. Waste of air and tax dollars. Sad part is that the baby in the car has a solid chance of following in his shoes just because of the environment it's inevitably going to end up in.

·
Registered
69,704 Posts
The cop that took the beating and was attacked from behind was shooting at the dude that was running away that previously been leaning against the back of the car. I'll rewatch it again to see if I've missed anything.

·
Former Leader in Warning points!
10,497 Posts
I am curious as to whether there will be any protests over this one?

·
just a no body
14,719 Posts
lots of bad things happen in Broward County..outhouse of Florida. IF I' were a cop there I'd be on point at all times and probably worse for the wear because of it.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I wouldn’t never criticize someone risking their life for a cops wages, we pay for high dollar entertainment like sports and acting but pay cops corn bread wages. We all don’t know how we would react when the bullets start flying our direction. I call it a good shoot not great but good.

·
Senior Hunter
3,324 Posts
I believe the cop was firing over the car at the original guy in the red shorts and gray hoodie that was leaning on the trunk. Once the shooting starts he took off running in that direction.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
These people must have a death wish. SMH

What the heck do they think is going to happen, they kill the cops and just drive away?? Lol

Someone has to convince these folks that resisting arrest, assaulting & shooting at cops, is going to get them hurt or dead real fast.

·
Part-time malcontent
7,364 Posts
Yes he got what he deserved. I have no problem with the cop turning the perp into hamburger. Kill him 6 or 7 times, I’m good with it. But save some bullets in case the situation develops further, IMO.

The cop making small talk certainly didn’t know there was a gun in the back seat of that car, but was way too lackadaisical with the situation. I don’t think they deserve to lose their jobs over this, they’ll most likely be way better cops in the future.

·
1,607 Posts
Good shoot for sure . The cop had taken cover behind his car and was unaware of the perp changing direction and coming around. The cops aren’t the ones that endangered the baby and the pooch . That was the woman who was driving that did that when she decided to give Bob Marley and his machine gun a lift . I won’t Monday morning quarterback the two officers on how it went down because I’ve never been involved in a shootout. I guess old Bob wanted to shoot the deputy . Now he’s in his forever box .

·
Registered
22,586 Posts
The poi decisions started after the being shot at, unfortunately most of these cops are not ex-seals.

another poor black kid targeted by da po po

·
13,774 Posts
the cop was not shooting into the car nor at the guy over in the ditch, looks to me that he thought the guy was hiding in front of the car and he was shooting right over the top of it...but yes, they are both lucky they are alive

1 - 20 of 35 Posts