Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hub and I took our bows up to my parents this weekend to play with. Neither one of us has shot for a few years now. Well, after the rain Saturday morning the ground was awful soft. We missed a few times and those arrows disappeared. So, dad got out his metal detector, and found every one of them. We both got our pins adjusted a little better. Only buried one or two today, and ended up breaking one of my nocks on a walnut. Had fun anyway, and dad got to try out his metal detector.

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Originally posted by Ginger. Only buried one or two today, and ended up breaking one of my nocks on a walnut. Had fun anyway, and dad got to try out his metal detector.
So your got tired of flinging arrows and started throwing walnuts?:D Good to here that you got em back out and started shooting again. Now let the real fun begin.:cheers:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,352 Posts
Can I borrow that metal detector?:D

I had the same problem at Busch Wildlife one weekend.

·
Registered
119 Posts
..... today i think has been the worst day of shooting for me....... i broke or lost every one of my corbon arrows within an hour...... and there was nothin that even resembled a group on paper.:banghead:

EDIT: nevermind i somewhat redeemed myself.....:dancin:

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, you gotta have some of those bad days now and again, just makes the good ones even better. I was just glad we were flingin' cheapo aluminum arrows, sure thought they were gone. I don't believe we would have found carbons with the detector, unless we could find them by the tips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.