Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I am going out in the morning to try and put it to good use! Could have some good doe meat on the table tomorrow night (fingers crossed)
These is nothing like taking your first deer with your new toy!

·
Registered
270 Posts
That looks like a really sweet bow!!!! Thinking about selling my Outback and getting the Z7 myself next season. Nothing wrong with the Outback, I just have heard a lot of good things about the Z7. It's about time for a new toy!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
That's what I've heard. Probably the smoothest bow that Mathew's has ever made. I've been meaning to go to my local pro shop and shoot one. But I know if I did then I would come home with it.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
[rquote=1506368&tid=105067&author=cisco]That's what I've heard. Probably the smoothest bow that Mathew's has ever made. I've been meaning to go to my local pro shop and shoot one. But I know if I did then I would come home with it.[/rquote]
I help out in an archery shop that is a mathews dealer and everytimr someone tests it out they have to get it!

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,487 Posts
[rquote=1506365&tid=105067&author=cisco]That looks like a really sweet bow!!!! Thinking about selling my Outback and getting the Z7 myself next season. Nothing wrong with the Outback, I just have heard a lot of good things about the Z7. It's about time for a new toy!!![/rquote]

OK - This is my statement exactly except that I am going to keep my Outback. I have heard many good things about the Z7

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,924 Posts
What I read about the draw on the Z7 is that the reverse roller guard almost assists you in drawing back. Sounds weird, but neat at the same time.

·
Registered
12,669 Posts
The only reason I'm not serious about getting a Z7 is because I'll have to get a new bow press to work with the z7. Otherwise I'd be all over it! It sounds like an amazing bow.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Nasty is all I can say! Won´t be getting this one. That is for sure

Hey twn what changed your mind?

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,312 Posts
[rquote=1508519&tid=105067&author=HomertheHunter]Nasty is all I can say! Won´t be getting this one. That is for sure

Hey twn what changed your mind?[/rquote]

Why would ya post this in another thread within mins of each other then:confused:

[rquote=1508517&tid=101536&author=HomertheHunter]I am not sure if it will win a beauty contest, but just for fun I shot one and now I was wishing I would have never picked it up. One sweet shooter right there.[/rquote]

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Those were his words not mine that is why I asked what made him change his mind. Sorry for the confusion.

·
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[rquote=1508519&tid=105067&author=HomertheHunter]Nasty is all I can say! Won´t be getting this one. That is for sure

Hey twn what changed your mind?[/rquote]

Well when I said that I had just seen the first picture of the bow. It had a black riser against a white background. I thought that the waffle design looked aweful. So I made that comment only based on the looks from that one picture.

Well then I saw the bow in person and in the lost camo. I thought to myself, "hmm, not near as bad as I originally thought. I still do not think that the cosmetic appear of the riser is that incredible but it is growing on me."
Then I picked it up for the first time. They finally have a slim fit grip. I love that. Then I pulled the bow. Absolutely the smoothest bow that you will pull I GUARENTEE IT. Then I shot the bow! WOW!!! That sold the deal. It is incredible. I absolutely loved my DXT but after I shot this bow one time I put the ole DXT on Craigslist got er sold and picked up the Z7.
I will never judge a bow by the first pic I see again.

The Carbon Matrix on the other hand is even uglier in real life! But the regular Matrix is good looking and shoots pretty good too.

I hope that this clears up the post in question.
:cheers:

·
Registered
282 Posts
:claphands::claphands:
I would love to have one of those z7's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts