Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
That looks like a really sweet bow!!!! Thinking about selling my Outback and getting the Z7 myself next season. Nothing wrong with the Outback, I just have heard a lot of good things about the Z7. It's about time for a new toy!!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
[rquote=1506368&tid=105067&author=cisco]That's what I've heard. Probably the smoothest bow that Mathew's has ever made. I've been meaning to go to my local pro shop and shoot one. But I know if I did then I would come home with it.[/rquote]
I help out in an archery shop that is a mathews dealer and everytimr someone tests it out they have to get it!

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,442 Posts
[rquote=1506365&tid=105067&author=cisco]That looks like a really sweet bow!!!! Thinking about selling my Outback and getting the Z7 myself next season. Nothing wrong with the Outback, I just have heard a lot of good things about the Z7. It's about time for a new toy!!![/rquote]

OK - This is my statement exactly except that I am going to keep my Outback. I have heard many good things about the Z7

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,454 Posts
What I read about the draw on the Z7 is that the reverse roller guard almost assists you in drawing back. Sounds weird, but neat at the same time.

·
Mountain lion hunter
28,403 Posts
[rquote=1508519&tid=105067&author=HomertheHunter]Nasty is all I can say! Won´t be getting this one. That is for sure

Hey twn what changed your mind?[/rquote]

Why would ya post this in another thread within mins of each other then:confused:

[rquote=1508517&tid=101536&author=HomertheHunter]I am not sure if it will win a beauty contest, but just for fun I shot one and now I was wishing I would have never picked it up. One sweet shooter right there.[/rquote]

·
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[rquote=1508519&tid=105067&author=HomertheHunter]Nasty is all I can say! Won´t be getting this one. That is for sure

Hey twn what changed your mind?[/rquote]

Well when I said that I had just seen the first picture of the bow. It had a black riser against a white background. I thought that the waffle design looked aweful. So I made that comment only based on the looks from that one picture.

Well then I saw the bow in person and in the lost camo. I thought to myself, "hmm, not near as bad as I originally thought. I still do not think that the cosmetic appear of the riser is that incredible but it is growing on me."
Then I picked it up for the first time. They finally have a slim fit grip. I love that. Then I pulled the bow. Absolutely the smoothest bow that you will pull I GUARENTEE IT. Then I shot the bow! WOW!!! That sold the deal. It is incredible. I absolutely loved my DXT but after I shot this bow one time I put the ole DXT on Craigslist got er sold and picked up the Z7.
I will never judge a bow by the first pic I see again.

The Carbon Matrix on the other hand is even uglier in real life! But the regular Matrix is good looking and shoots pretty good too.

I hope that this clears up the post in question.
:cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.