Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only got 4 pics of the big one, but they were definately goodn's the smaller 10 was at the corn several times a night. The big yearling 6 was there constantly. Bet I got 40 shots of him & the screwed up racked buck. It looks like a hog lot around that feeder. When they get done with the corn, they mow down the clover. It's been browsed real heavy.

Talk about perfect semetrics. Very few deductions here.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
nice deer and he doesn't seem to that old.you gonna let himwalk another year,i wouldn't

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Well to properly manage....... YADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDAYADDA YADDA YADDA
SHOOT HIM!

(replace YADDA w/ mindless babble..)

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by coyotehunter
nice deer and he doesn't seem to that old.you gonna let himwalk another year,i wouldn't
Don't think I can do that with the buck in the last 2 pics. I'm guessing him in the upper 150's (we'll see after velvet), maybe a little better. I really hope Jenny has a crack at him. The buck in the first 4 pics, I plan to let him walk, but have given Jen permission to wack him. She got her first turkey this spring, now I hope to get her first wallhanger this fall.

·
5,632 Posts
You could call dem bucks the "foggy bottom boys"! :hysterical:

Oh, man...I kill myself sometimes!:wink4:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Some real nice lookin bucks there pinwheel!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
Originally posted by coyotehunter
Don't think I can do that with the buck in the last 2 pics. I'm guessing him in the upper 150's (we'll see after velvet), maybe a little better. I really hope Jenny has a crack at him. The buck in the first 4 pics, I plan to let him walk, but have given Jen permission to wack him. She got her first turkey this spring, now I hope to get her first wallhanger this fall.
I saw Jenny's pic with her turkey in the gunshop in Macon here awhile back!!!! Hope she gets dat big buck this fall!

·
Under appreciated
91,793 Posts
That buck on the left in the last two pics is a pig..

Great pics Pinwheel!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
so pinwheel do you think those bucks would have stayed around so long with a regular flash or is the ir the ticket?

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't know if I would have gotten this many pics with white flash, don't feel like I would have.I really like IR during hunting season. I like pretty pics other times of the year. If I was 100% scouting with camera, I'd have all IR units However, I'm pretty certain I've gotten multiple pics of both of these bucks last year with white flash. What do you think, same bucks? .

These first 2 pics I believe are the buck in the first 4 pics of this post.

[file]7700[/file]

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think these next 2 pics are of the big 10 in the last 2 pics of the original post. Check out the distinct crabclaw. This camera is IR, but I didn't have the filter in place, so the deer seen the white flash.

[file]7702[/file]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.