Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to an machinery auction last night & was able to buy some new toys. Now I can really do a # on my plots.

About a month ago, I posted looking for a tractor & bought a real good one from tobryan. Had a budget of $5000. I've been able to buy my tractor, 3 point seeder, chisel plow, brush hog, disc & 4 bottom plow for $4600. Now, if I could only convince moma to let me still have the rest for a couple more cams. She put the veto stamp on that dog.

Had to sell quite a few things I really didn't want to to get all this, but at least I have some things just as important to me as they were now.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Looks like you made out well at the auction!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Very nice, I'd like to be able to find deals like that, but with a 45HP tractor the smaller implements are harder to come by.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Way to go Randy...Livin the dream!

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Holy Smokes Pinwheel, you're really set up.

You got your money's worth there.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,454 Posts
You gots some nice equipment there pinwheel.

Is that wood boards I see drying in the background?

·
Registered
250 Posts
congrats on your new equipment pinwheel, Now it's almost time to start using it again. I'm going to go bush hog where I sprayed last week and do some feild cullivating tommorow after I get back from a auction myself:rotfl: Hopefully tommorow night I have a new toy!

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Congrats on the good equipment! It looks like it is in good shape. I have the same bushhog and it has been a good one. That 4 bottom will really make that Massey blow some black smoke. The good thing is that you can still get parts for all your equipment. Have fun with it!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.