Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Retired
9,540 Posts
Is he being prosecuted?

That really sucks cause I know you and Jenny work your self's hard for what you make and that just is not right----

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Man now I know why I sometime say that I hate people !! Good luck on prosecution & recovery !!
Cat

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Plasticman
Is he being prosecuted?

That really sucks cause I know you and Jenny work your self's hard for what you make and that just is not right----
Durn Ernie, after that post, I don't have the heart to carry this as long as I had planned.:peepwall: I'll tell the real story now.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jenny & I had agreed that for Christmas, we would each buy ourselves something nice that we really wanted. Not a lot either of us actually need. So, when she hands me this little box this morning, I wasn't very happy, cause I was true to my word & didn't get her anything. Here's what the little box had in it.

[file]45064[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:eek: Now that right THERE pizzes in my WHEATIES! :eek:

I'm interested to hear the story. :mad2:

Parker

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wasn't lying about the embezzling part though. Jenny is my accountant. When I told here we couldn't afford to go, she just grinned & said, yes we can. I been skimming.:rof2:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Man now I know why I sometime say that I hate(Not really) people !!

Enjoy the trip !!
Cat

·
Retired
9,540 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
I wasn't lying about the embezzling part though. Jenny is my accountant. When I told here we couldn't afford to go, she just grinned & said, yes we can. I been skimming.:rof2:
GIVE that Lady a BIG hugs for me-------AWESOME my Friend!!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Whew! Sure am glad I don't have to be mad at someone I don't even know anymore.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:rof2: :rock:

OH MAN! THAT IS FUNNY! :rof2: :rock:

Okay......I WON'T get mad at Jenny!

:rof2: :rock: :rof2:

That was a good one pinwheel. You had me fit to be tied!

Parker

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jenny's rolling on the floor. She said good thing your friends didn't send out a lynch mob.:rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I had My rope ready for Your accountant,but it looks like Shes not the story teller !! :shrug: Like I said !! Enjoy Your trip !!
Cat

1 - 20 of 57 Posts