Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Got pics of two deer WITH velvet 9/4/06

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Vector 
#1 ·
Well, I changed out the batteries in my good set cam today. It hadn't taken a picture in the last two days, and there were 4 specific sets of tracks infront of the cam that I could see.

The other cam is still humping along I guess. I got a couple pics last night. This is still in shooting time by about 10 or 15 minutes.

Both bucks are in velvet still.

Parker

[file]8047[/file]

#2 ·
This guy has STILL never looked at the camera and I have over 25 photos of him now. But, he did give me a right, and then a left.

Surely the camera's just making that one antler look horribly thick? It must be two. :confused:

Parker

[file]8048[/file]

#3 ·
And here's the head shot of the smaller 8 pointer that was running with him. The other two pics of this dude are just of his back. I repositioned the camera so it would look down a little further.

Parker

[file]8049[/file]

#4 ·
And YES....that bigger 8 is deader than dead bow or gun this year. I wouldn't mind taking him in 10 days. Here's a picture of him to show a little more of what he's like. This was a month ago.

Parker

[file]8050[/file]

#7 ·
Good call on the tails parker...that's two different bucks I think.

#9 ·
Nice pics Parker!!
:cheers::cheers:

#12 ·
Nice pics Parker. Looks as if you're getting some quantity there.

#13 ·
Originally posted by Hayzer
Nice pics Parker. Looks as if you're getting some quantity there.
:cheers: I hope so! I hope this is my YEAR OF THE DEER!

I've got a cozy spot picked out on the wall for one if he'd like to 'hang around' for a few decades. :D

Parker

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.