Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Sweet !!

I've been having battery issues. Can't seem to keep any battery life when it gets cold out.

Got a good picture of my son checking out he feeder but other than that nothing special.

·
Registered
70,598 Posts
Mine is the 35 mm type film and I had bought a cheap bunch of 400 ASA and thought I was saving a bunch but found out that it is a lot stiffer than the Kodak film that I normally use. Just to wind the film was dragging the battery life way down. About 10 frames to a roll and had to put in new battries just to rewind the film. All I got were a couple of does and a pestersome rabbit that kept running across the same spot every night. One rabbit within a 1/4 mile and he has to pass in front of my camera every night. Too bad it isn't rabbit season.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
when i ran my 35mm i always used kodak 800 speed and it really worked well. i actually liked the 35mm cameras better then these moultrie digital cheapies. i think the 35mm took a lot better pic, but the digital is way cheaper to operate.

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
I havn't checked my camera for a little while and with this weather coming in it looks like it'll be another week or so.
As for the battery life...I put new batteries in and put my camer out on Dec. 1st and it has been on constantly since then with the exception of the couple of minutes that I shut if off each time I check it. Taking day and nighttime pictures at 3 minute intervals since Dec. 1st my batteries are still showing full.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Caaaaaaaaawool pics!
Thanks for sharing!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.