Got out to check camera

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by psycho, Mar 20, 2006.

1. psycho

psycho New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    pulaski co.
    heres what i had. not much but the battery was dead. 1st was is a crow looking for a place to park

2. psycho

psycho New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    pulaski co.
    commin in for a landing

3. psycho

psycho New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    pulaski co.
    i believe this ones head is a lil lighter

4. psycho

psycho New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    pulaski co.
    good thing she fixed her hair!!

5. psycho

psycho New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    pulaski co.
    and fineally a ladies day out

6. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    Sweet !!

I've been having battery issues. Can't seem to keep any battery life when it gets cold out.

Got a good picture of my son checking out he feeder but other than that nothing special.

7. psycho

psycho New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    pulaski co.
    yeah mine had 107 pics but i left it out for 2 weeks and we had a few cold snaps also. I like to check them every weekend but been way too busy.

8. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Mine is the 35 mm type film and I had bought a cheap bunch of 400 ASA and thought I was saving a bunch but found out that it is a lot stiffer than the Kodak film that I normally use. Just to wind the film was dragging the battery life way down. About 10 frames to a roll and had to put in new battries just to rewind the film. All I got were a couple of does and a pestersome rabbit that kept running across the same spot every night. One rabbit within a 1/4 mile and he has to pass in front of my camera every night. Too bad it isn't rabbit season.

9. psycho

psycho New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    pulaski co.
    when i ran my 35mm i always used kodak 800 speed and it really worked well. i actually liked the 35mm cameras better then these moultrie digital cheapies. i think the 35mm took a lot better pic, but the digital is way cheaper to operate.

10. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

That incoming crow is pretty cool....good pics!!!

11. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    I havn't checked my camera for a little while and with this weather coming in it looks like it'll be another week or so.
    As for the battery life...I put new batteries in and put my camer out on Dec. 1st and it has been on constantly since then with the exception of the couple of minutes that I shut if off each time I check it. Taking day and nighttime pictures at 3 minute intervals since Dec. 1st my batteries are still showing full.

12. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    Some cool pics...........:cheers:

13. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Caaaaaaaaawool pics!
    Thanks for sharing!
    :cheers::cheers: