Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Knockemdead suprised me today with asking me if i liked the coat he laond me today to wear on the duck/goose hunt.

I said yes sir it fits nice and has almost as menny featers as a James bond coat would have.

He said congradulations you now own a wader jacket. It is a Beretta wader coat/jacket in Advantage max-4 HD camo patern.

Befor today I simple wore my deer hunting coat that is not water proff at all and stod up to teh wind relativly well.

But this coat in adition to being water proff is exstreamly wind resistent. I call it a james bond coat because this coat has some jim dandy featuers to it.

First of all the coat was made for a left handed person, imangine that. The shell holder in the left pocket is 2 layerd holding a total of 12 rounds. The shell holder it self can be removed from the pocket still being atached at the top and atached at teh botom via metal snaps on the out side of the pocked at the bottom. There is also a armpit pocket to put stuff in it and a long strip of meterial with a snap at the end comes out of that pocket and you snap that to the top of the pocket that you have your shels in keeping the pocket open, so you dont have to waist time reopening the flap to get shells out.

On the inside of the coat near sholder area is a velcro pocket to put in a shoting pad. One on each sholder to acomodate left and rt hand shoters. I guess you could also put boddy wamers in there as well.

It has regular pockets in it as well. On the out side and inside. It even has a extra peice of fabrick zipped in the lower back that you can unzip and unfold it and sit on it.

So x mass came 23 days early for me. Thank you Kevin.

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you look real close at the pick Kockemdead posted of us hunting today you will see me waerring the coat. O waight the camo job on that coat is so James Bondish i blended in 100%

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Your very welcome Michael, and thanks for ponting out those features, that we never knew even existed :confused::bowing::eek::

Enjoy! :cheers: Looks great on you! :woot:

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Good stuff Knockem and LB. :claphands: :claphands:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts