Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today me and ms hillbilly took a ride in the country looking to buy a load of wood for my folks for Christmas. Fish's place is down the road from my folks place, as we started to pass I see this ole boy outside in the yard. I stopped and said are you fishshooter, he said yes, And I said somebody here on mwt wanted me to come by and kick your butt:stirpot: I couldn't help but to bust out laughing and then I introduced myself and Ms. Hillbilly. Had a good talk, and fish I really look forward to running some lines on the river this year:2thumbsup:Heck I'm ready now. :2thumbsup:Well Fish I just wanted to say it was a privelige to meet you today:cheers:

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Mailman
Best go get your shots....just how close were you to him?

:stirpot:
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
I've had the pleasure of getting to hang with fishy on a few occasions now, I gotta say, he's great people with a great sense of humor. I bet he took that butt whoopin deal in stride.:hysterical:

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
should of took up a donation,i imagine you could have made alot of money:whistle::peepwall:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Hillbilly you should have called me i was up at the farm this weekend goofing off

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
I wish you could have kept a straight face for a while! That would have been priceless! Good people here and you never know where you will see one of them at!
See the part I left out was, I told him there was a ole boy on MWT NAMED COYOTEHUNTER, that paid me to kick his butt:wave: sorry yote your name was the only name I could think of:wave:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
Originally posted by hillbilly
I wish you could have kept a straight face for a while! That would have been priceless! Good people here and you never know where you will see one of them at!
See the part I left out was, I told him there was a ole boy on MWT NAMED COYOTEHUNTER, that paid me to kick his butt:wave: sorry yote your name was the only name I could think of:wave:
& I bet he busted out laughin, didn't he?:rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by pinwheel
Originally posted by hillbilly
& I bet he busted out laughin, didn't he?:rof2::rof2::rof2:
No Randy he said "WELL" That's when I became :scared:and had to start laughing and introduce myself:wave:

·
17,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Chad
He didnt try to kiss you on the mouf did he..:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::cheers:
No Chad he said he was saving that for you:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2: besides my wife was with me, and he knew he was almost as prudty as her:rof2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts