Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Got drawn again for ADA blind second drawing notification arrived today.

403 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Rebel2 
#1 ·
Well i got anohter email this one stated i got drawn for teh ada blind at Ottor Slew on 11-10-2010

So happy days here. I even got a call inviting me to hunt on the 9th but i have the needle in the back doc apointment on the 9th and had to decline the invite.

#2 ·
If I believed in gambling I would tell you to hit the boat

#4 ·
[rquote=1880948&tid=130997&author=Rebel][rquote=1880934&tid=130997&author=Pastor]If I believed in gambling I would tell you to hit the boat[/rquote]

The ADA Blind is empty many days, so when one person enters a
drawing the odds are pretty high...

:cheers:[/rquote]

I put in for all 3 days for first draw got 1 day and put in for 2 of the 3 for second draw. Got drawn 1 day for each draw. Good results i say.

#5 ·
[rquote=1880969&tid=130997&author=Longbow26][rquote=1880948&tid=130997&author=Rebel][rquote=1880934&tid=130997&author=Pastor]If I believed in gambling I would tell you to hit the boat[/rquote]

The ADA Blind is empty many days, so when one person enters a
drawing the odds are pretty high...

:cheers:[/rquote]

I put in for all 3 days for first draw got 1 day and put in for 2 of the 3 for second draw. Got drawn 1 day for each draw. Good results i say.[/rquote]

Yep, but like i said they are empty many days and put in poor line and still empty.

Not tryin to steal your thunder, its just a fact.

Hope ya kill em :cheers:

#6 ·
O i know you not meaing ot dampen my coels. I know what you are meaing about the ada blinds being in less then favorabel spots.

BUt i look at it this way. If i am in the blind i hafe a much better chance of seeing a duck to call in and shot then sitting on my couch at home. SO for that reason i am exited to all get out.

Its going to be backed duck for dinner 12 nights in a row at our house.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.