Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came in around 11 am, and the kids came in and said there was a truck stopped in the driveway, then he left and came back after he drove through our neighborhood. I went out and met him, he was asking for my wife. She was at work, and works every sat. Last Sat. after work she stopped at store bought her tag, came to the farm, 20 min away, and climbed up in the shooting house with the boy, shot her 9 pt at 4:30, and called it in at 6. Evidently this through up a flag and looked suspicious to mdc. I showed him her rack that was in my truck, told her where she worked, and let him know my 5 year old was with her, and he was more then welcome to talk to him if needed. He said that wasn't neccasary. I can see where it does look a little fishy. He was a heck of a nice guy. It just kind of made me think, some of the people that they have to deal with, that arn't as helpful. Kudos to the mdc, for doing there job.:claphands:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
they get several people a year like that,can't blame them for trying:D

·
Registered
69,792 Posts
Sure wish they could catch the ones around where I hunt that break the law. It has become a way of life for most of them. Some don't really see the harm in what they do.

·
Registered
614 Posts
And that is why it is a great thing to have telecheck. The agents can get alerted within minutes of when a deer is checked in and be at the house within an hour checking on someones deer, instead of spending their time trying to make sure check stations are run right.

·
Registered
801 Posts
[rquote=1480944&tid=103559&author=BowMadness]They need to find the person that took the head off the buck and left him lie in the middle of the bean field across from Babler. :stickfight:[/rquote]

Or the person who cut the loins out of a doe and left the rest laying.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Who was it ? Tim , Scott , or Kevin .

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
You always hear the stories of the folks that have a run in w/ our MDC that is in a negative light. Nice to hear a positive story for a change!!! Thanks for sharing!!:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts