Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do rabbit kills counts toward team points. If so how many points do rabbits counts.

Someone should have recruited me.......

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
:thinking::thinking::thinking: Not sure what the rules were this year for MWT......... I'll bump this up so maybe someone who is in charge can answer that for ya...... :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
For MWT prettty sure it's just deer. If you signed up for the HBH challenge wabbits will count for points. :cheers:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Originally posted by Modeerhunter
I thought the person in charge was on vacation? :thinking:
Why do you think I pushed it up the ladder......... :rof2::rof2::rof2::scared:

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Just deer for the MWT contest. Here is the last set of rules posted. :2thumbsup:

There are 4 members per team. Every Deer killed is worth points, which will be tallied and whichever team has the most points at the end of this year's deer season will win.

POINT SYSTEM:
Does are worth 1 point
Bucks are worth 1 point per antler point (1" min)

If you harvest the deer with an archery method, then you double your points. EX: you kill a Doe with a bow...you get 1x2=2 points and if you kill a 10 point buck with a bow...you get 10x2=20 points. Pretty simple.

No extra points will be given for ML or Turkey kills....

We will start up another thread, called OFFICIAL ENTRIES, that is specifically for entering points. You must include your team name, method of harvesting, how many points, and of course a nice clear PIC of you with a big SMILE next to you harvest!

Any deer harvested/killed by the team, no matter what state, will count toward that teams points. But they must be a legal harvest. And this contest is completely free to enter. And the winners will receive bragging rights for a full year.

Here are the changes to this years contest.

1. In the interest of keeping it fair for everyone we have set a 3 buck per person limit. This keeps it fair for the people who can only hunt one state. But if you live where you can kill more than 3 bucks, you can enter any three of your choice. But once one is entered, you cannot replace it.

2. We have also set a 6 doe limit. This is just pertaining to the extra antlerless tags. So you can actually enter 9 does total if you use you regualr firearms tag, and both of your regular archery tags to harvest does. This is just to keep it fair for the members who live in counties that dont offer unlimited doe tags.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts