Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
around the house. Actually there were 3 bucks and a doe together. The nontypical in the back ground had a twin brother.
This is right across the road from my house.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
7x. Honest question. How come you suppose the deer in that second pic that is further away from the camera looks 3x as big as the close one?

The close one is gonna have a nice rack. You guys are gonna get me hooked on this cammin' yet.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Wow, he is a dandy. That one does look much bigger bodied in that pic DSG.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by pinwheel
Get onboard DS, there's a support group now.
Support group! :hysterical:

I'm guessing that support group would be about like the fox guarding the henhouse.

As far as the distant deer looking so much bigger, I'm wonderingif it has something to do with the lens, much like a fish-eye lens. No biggee, I was just inturiged by it.

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He was on a hill with the larger racked deer standing closer to me but down the hill. It's an illusion believe me. I'm anxious to watch tem deveolp. I need to get my cam out.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Hunter7X:

I saw one that looked a lot like that big one on our farm last week. Since I don't have a pic, I'd admit it didn't happen, 'cept it looks like you took that pic on our farm, so I think that's the same deer - you're just claiming it as one of those Hoosier monsters!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Originally posted by pinwheel
Get onboard DS, there's a support group now.
Support group! :hysterical:

I'm guessing that support group would be about like the fox guarding the henhouse.
HEY DSG! Chairman, OABP and I started this support group so that we could help eachother with this wicked addiction! I promise its helping! :D

GOOD deer 7x!

Parker

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Looks like a real nice one growing for you hunter7x!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
Lookin good! Can't wait for some more pictures once he fills that rack out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.