Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Got a little tractor seat time yesterday

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  seth_turner_04 
#1 ·
Finally got some bean seed. Worked plots yesterday, hopefully get my hands on the NRCS drill this week.

When ya got a drone, ya gotta get some video. Jenny's getting better at running it.

#3 ·
Rain sure wouldn't hurt us any, but it's not near as dry as the dust makes it appear. We had several inches of rain spread over multiple days last week. Enough moisture to germinate seed. Going to be using a pre emergent that needs rain to activate & there's no rain in the foreseeable forcast.

#13 ·
They don't work off of cellular, they work off of GPS. I have terrible cell service out here, but the drone will connect to 30 plus satellites. They can be flown without GPS, like in a building. This drone is stupid easy to fly. It just sets there hovering till you move the joysticks. If it loses signal with it's remote, it will return to where it launched from. If the battery get's low, it will return to where it launched from. The camera's on these are incredible.

#11 ·
Mine connects the controller to the phone via Bluetooth and the controller communicates with the drone via radio signal. The phone and the unit have GPS capability and no cell service is needed. My drone is older than pinwheels…. And just about everyone else by now. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.