Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the Wal Mart in Warsaw getting Flip Flops.They had a different Trail Cam in there Wildview.

Anyone else have these?

oneshot
:D Had to get Straws for the Big Grins Pea Shooter.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Oneshot, I have heard VERY poor reviews about these cameras. They've been selling them at Cabelas for a year or two now. They're bottom of the barrel as far as digital trail cameras go.

Hoytshooter can probably give you a personal review of them.

Parker

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
Oneshot

My brother bought one of them from Cabelas last summer. He took it back shortly after. It isn't very good quality at all. Not only does it take bad pictures, but is doesn't take very many of those.
I would highly suggest spending a little bit more money and getting a quality camera. My brother spent about $75 more for a stealth cam and it does a great job, especially for the money.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
same here, I am with hoyt,in fact I am not your brother :D but did the same and with parkers blessing with him standing right beside me :D,I am gonna use the wildview and stick it up 12 feet on a tree angled down to catch poachers and tresspesters,that way if they steal it or break it I am not out alot :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Oneshot, I am not so sure that your choice was a bad one. After having my StealthCam (1.3 MP model) stolen back during turkey season, I am in the market to buy another one. Having been "once burned" now, I do not want to spend a lot on a camera. So, I was checking out the reviews at Chasingame.com (great site, by the way), and if I recall, they were fairly impressed with the Wildview, for the money. Again, you have to keep in mind how much you spend. Naturally, a $400 cam will be better than a $100 model, but that is what you would expect. If you are on a budget, I think the Wildview is not bad, and I may just end up with one myself.

Just my two cents...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.