Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for coming all, had a blast once again.

a HUGE thank you to MRB for allowing the use of your cabin, hope we left it in good clean shape.

Heres the pics...

[file]81829[/file]

[file]81827[/file]

[file]81825[/file]

[file]81823[/file]

[file]81821[/file]

·
King of Callaway
42,797 Posts
Holy cow, yall actually killed something, did better than I expected yall too :claphands:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Latin King gang signs again:eek::eek:

:kewlpics: BTW

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
:cheers::cheers::cheers: So you all actually DID go after the birds, eh? :rof2::rof2::rof2:

Congrats to all! :cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
69,765 Posts
That last pic of the drake mallard looks a bit like Reb for some reason?? Can't put my finger on it?

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1491818&tid=104211&author=Doubleshot75]:kewlpics: but who's who?[/rquote]

Reb allow me....

Leasburg

Catmech_99
Letsgohunting (Catmech's son)

Leasburg again

Swigginator

Longbow26

SKduckhunt --first pic you can barely make him out, but the last one is brighter, thats SKduckhunt too

The very last one I cant tell...maybe da Reb?

:cheers:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
hey reb where is the only pic of me that was taken wiff the rebs phone? sure was fun lookin forward to next one already:wave::wave:

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
:eek::

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
you all kill the dog?:D

you guys have something against females, you done killed enough of them.:hysterical:

congrats guys, looks like a good time.:cheers:

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
[rquote=1491847&tid=104211&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1491818&tid=104211&author=Doubleshot75]:kewlpics: but who's who?[/rquote]

Reb allow me....

Leasburg

Catmech_99
Letsgohunting (Catmech's son)

Leasburg again

Swigginator

Longbow26

SKduckhunt --first pic you can barely make him out, but the last one is brighter, thats SKduckhunt too

The very last one I cant tell...maybe da Reb?

:cheers:
[/rquote]

Man, them is some ugly duckers :peepwall::hysterical::rof2:

All kidding aside.....great job guys looks as if ya had a great time :claphands::cheers:

·
13,386 Posts
[rquote=1491892&tid=104211&author=riverbottomhunter]nice looking shovler:D[/rquote]

Okay,

We all know that shovelers can be suicidal and one committed suicide by flying into my shot pattern... I tried to miss her just like all the others I missed...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts