Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
70,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It started out raining like crazy on the way to the shoot Sunday morning. Snowman called and asked if I was still going. Well you know the old saying.......Neither Through Rain, Snow Nor Gloom Of Night........etc. etc. I ain't gonna melt like Snowmen do. Once at the shoot we ended up with 4 MWT members. Beagleboy6, Fireman, Snowman and Mailman. I guess the others that were to show up was scared off by the rain we got. It sprinkled on us for the first 20 minutes and stayed cool. I was wetter at the Marshall shoot but this time it was cool refreshing rain instead of 103 degree heat baking us all day. We cleaned up on the trophies. Fireman took 1st place in the Traditional Bow with a score of 271. Not bad for a recurve with no sights or triggers. Congrats again Fireman. I followed suit from the Marshall shoot. The longer I shot the better I got. Beagleboy6 is always good. And for Snowman.....not to shabby for a transplanted Snowman from up north. He did good on the bear target. Here are a bunch of pictures from the shoot. The first is looking through my windshield heading from my place south on 135 to Stover.

[file]7635[/file]

·
Registered
70,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heading for the targets are Fireman, Snowman, Beagleboy6 and his friend Phil that may just join us soon.

[file]7641[/file]

·
Registered
70,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that's ONE DEAD WOLF (Since I'm posting these pics I can show my good shots) Notice the Mailmans two orange vaned arrows are scoring a 10 !!! I gotta brag cause it doesn't happen very often.

[file]7645[/file]

·
Registered
70,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think somebody hadn't cleaned out the restrooms all summer. They could have used at least a case of these stickups.

[file]7648[/file]

·
Registered
70,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is Phil taking aim. I think Beagleboy6 taught him all he knows....or is it the other way around??

[file]7650[/file]

·
Registered
70,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Snowman just sent one down through the timber at the big 10pt that was laying down looking away from us. That is one tough target.

[file]7658[/file]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.