Good Steakhouse in Worth county?

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by blong, Nov 1, 2010.

1. blong

blong Senior Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Me and a few friends are hunting a farm in worth county the 4-8th this week. I like to go have a beer and a good cut of meat on my hunting excursions. Does anyone know a good place within 45 minutes of Denver, Mo.. Thanks

2. mx1alex

mx1alex #HFBO

Mar 26, 2008
    #HFBO
    Camaro's in Bethany isn't too bad.

3. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :D Ever been to Worth County?

There isn't much up there besides good hunting.

I'd buy a mini grill and the works from Wally World in Bethany when you get up here, and get it done that way myself.

Anything else, I think you're going to be disappointed in your cut of meat.

Parker

4. Buckngator

Buckngator New Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Not much there, use to be a restaurant in Denver you could bring beer or wine in but it burned down, Allendale diner has good food but no alcohol, Tight Ends is a sports bar in Albany, I have been told that they have good sandwiches but couldn't tell you about the steaks. Take Parker's advice.
    Good luck.

5. Landlover

Landlover Active Member

Jan 10, 2006
    Springfield, MO
    Tight Ends has a decent steak. Sounded kind of like a "gay bar" to me instead of a "sports bar" but I ate there several times and it was pretty good. There was a restaraunt in New Hampton that was better IMO. I can't remember the name though. I will try to look it up.

6. Moparpwr

Moparpwr Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Albany, Missouri
    Tight Ends is pretty good and so is camaros. Last I knew toot toots still had prime rib on the saturday night buffet

7. BustinBucks

BustinBucks I will use the report button

Jul 31, 2006
    Eagleville, MO
    Toot Toot's in Bethany hands down.

8. Landlover

Landlover Active Member

Jan 10, 2006
    Springfield, MO
    I have eaten at Toot Toots and it is good. I tried to find the restaraunt in New Hampton and I think I was mistaken and the restaraunt was on the West side of Albany.