Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Congrats. Might as well make money fishing. That's what you're gonna spend it on anyway. :D

Reactions: seth_turner_04

· Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dang tenth place was a 70 lber!
Congrats!
They still have T-shirt's ? I have one in the drawer that says 1999 lol.
They had a bunch left when we signed up, but they signed up a lot people after us so not sure.

I figured it was gonna take around 70# to place. Lots of big fish being caught lately. Surprised nobody broke 80# though. Two boats not in the tourney brought in a 92 and 95 pounder though. My head dropped when the 92 was weighed right after us, but then I saw a rope tied to its bill and realized they weren't in the tourney. Breathed a big sigh of relief!

· Registered
14,408 Posts
Congrats

· Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats! Our boat caught a bunch of fish but nothing to make it into the money! Big females seemed to be elusive this year, saw mostly males being caught from the oar house down to the 60mm, but it only takes 1(or 2)!
Between your crews and the several others I know, there was a crazy amount of fish boated and ours just got lucky with two of the right ones while everybody else was just a tad short. One boat had a 69 pounder and we actually bumped them out with 15 minutes to go.

· Registered
3,677 Posts
Nice, congrats! :cheers:

· 2 Corinthians 5:10
1,819 Posts
dang! that's some good coin, and good fish! well done

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.