Good reminder here

Discussion in 'Women Hunt Too' started by rat, Jul 13, 2017.

1. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    For all of our women outdoorspeople

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HofWhHIQ3g[/ame]

2. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I'll pass this on to my wife, thanks Rat! Good content here. :eek::

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    No problem... I found i surfing the web this morning about 1am but forgot to post it til now. :wave:

4. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Now the only question in my mind, why is Rat looking for women peeing in the woods instructional videos at 1am....:eek:

:D

5. manitou1

manitou1 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Truman Lake
    Didn't work for me. I thought I'd practice so I could train the wife. Forgot to pull down my running tights. She didn't say anything about pulling down my running tights. Dammit!

6. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    The whole process is about as technical as the golf swing.... I never knew women had it so hard... :shrug:

One more reason to be happy I am a man. :eek::

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    I have a bad experience with havin to poo with coveralls on....prolly shouldn't tell m it though...:D

8. bluecan

bluecan Long time listener, first time caller

This would sort of apply in the mountain man section but now I see why you didn't put this there. The fact that it is a Mountain MAN section really would make a woman video off topic, and we have all been warned about that. At its core, I see now that the mountain man section is quite sexist, Thanks Carbon Media! First racism, now sexism. What's next, ageism? are we going to run off all of the older members? Might as well, I guess.........what would this place be like without the retired codgers harumphing their way through the every post and complaining?

9. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Oh, you know.. a bit of insomnia mixed with a bout of temporary perversion. :D

10. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I am sure if you do a google search, for Women peeing in the woods with the safe filters off, it brings back some pretty explicit examples of what to do, as well as what not to do...:D

11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Yea, well I cant lie... I did feel a bit unwashed after seeing that. But hey, people do google searches and if they end up here, they are looking for good information, so I felt obligated to share. It was tough, but I soldiered through it. :eek::

12. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I think you should submit a request to management to have that forum renamed to: "Mountainnongenderspecificpersons" Forum. :eek::

13. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Did you see Donald Trump in any of those images?

I thought I remember Dems saying he has a certain proclivity for that sort of thing.:D

14. bluecan

bluecan Long time listener, first time caller

Good Idea, but I guess I will let my original post serve as said request. much easier that way and "Once it gets reported, admin must take action.":rules:

15. jawesome357

jawesome357 The Instigator

Oct 31, 2013
    The only OC

Wow not gonna lie I read that Last line totally wrong :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

16. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Harumphing? :hysterical:

17. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    That dossier was a complete fabrication :wave:

18. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    That's why I said.... Dems... :D Fake News. :wave:

19. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    All in the name of carrying on the mission!