Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has been gracious enough to provide me with an all expense paid trip back to the sand box resort and spa, so I will not be around much for the next year but will stop in and say hello as I can.

I want to wish everyone good luck with the upcoming hunting seasons hope you all get a bigun.

Chase :sniper:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Well Chase we'll be thinking of ya over here....Thanks for all you do for this great country and hurry home safely....

We'll keep a spot open for ya bud!!!!

G

·
Keep in touch if you can...... May God watch over you. Our thoughts and prayers will be with ya bud.......... Thanks for all your service to this great country :cheers::cheers::cheers:

P.S......... Send us back the truth about what is happening over there. I'll give you all the space you need for your reports about what is happening from the front........:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Keep that helmet on brotha!!
Stay safe!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Banned
81,584 Posts
Originally posted by Chase635
Has been gracious enough to provide me with an all expense paid trip back to the sand box resort and spa, so I will not be around much for the next year but will stop in and say hello as I can.

I want to wish everyone good luck with the upcoming hunting seasons hope you all get a bigun.

Chase :sniper:
I want to wish you safety and a speedy return back to your loved ones. As important as we may think our hunting seasons are to us,,it pales in comparison with your work.
Thank you.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Original Cafe'Member
1,721 Posts
Tell me where to send the Best Jerky!:cheers:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
chase take care of yourself man and watch your :***:
how long till you leave? If we can get you any thing while your there
try and let us know man.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.