Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the good news. I got my new game cam all setup and it works... Bad news is that I guess the deer haven't found the new spot for corn yet. I think they are staying out of the woods where I hunt. The grass in the pastures is so tall you have to be within 20 yards to spook them. I guess they feel really safe there. At least I know the camera works and it looks like it takes pretty good pictures.

I know there is nothing in this picture but this is what daytime photos look like.

[file]8239[/file]

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
well at least your corn aint going to waste............now minor deatils but hope your not bow hunting in this spot cuase thats a pretty pile of corn :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never have any luck bow hunting this property till all the corn and beans are gone from the fields. Once they start hitting the acorns this spot is pretty good. If it stays dry it is even better because there is a pond less than 45 yards away and I have a 30 yard shot when they walk along the back side to get a drink. I guess witht the date on the cam I will have better idea when the spot has been bait free to 10 days thought:wink:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Congrats on the new cam. Give it plenty of time. They will come.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.