Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Good luck to all the youth hunters!

1K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  hazelvillebucks 
#1 ·
I may check -in tomorrow morning before I head to the Cards home opener festivities, but wanted to say good luck to the youths! I'll only have one kiddo going this weekend!

#2 ·
X2

Gotta run dekes and chairs to the blind in the morning, unfortunately I'll be working Sunday, but if there is any pics I'll share. Hopefully my niece shoots him before he beats the snot out of my jake decoy this year.

Reactions: Hooks
#8 ·
Nate and I will be looking for his first. Pawpaw watched a strutter today where we are planning on going. Hope he shows saturday!!!!

#10 ·
My youngest is finishing up his first year of college so been a few years since I got to enjoy yute season with my kids. Tomorrow I am going to take out my neighbors 10 yo son since his dad will be working. If we don't score tomorrow his dad will be able to come along on Sunday. Pretty excited myself to be able to take a yute out again.

#13 ·
JD was drawn for a Corp hunt on Stockton. A gobbler has roosted in the same spot all week. Hopefully he will come our way tomorrow morning and not head on to private.

Reactions: fishshooter
#19 ·
Good luck folks. Kinda quiet on here. I hope that's because the kids got you up early. Have fun and be safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.