Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it is -2 with a wind chill of -23. I'm sitting in the living room where it is 70 and watching deer. Thought I would share a couple of pics from out the living room sliding door. :cheers::cheers:

[file]44823[/file]

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
:2thumbsup:

Cool pictures. Are you up north? I don't know if the deer around here would be caught dead moving in this weather, but I see deer moving in it quite a bit when we are up in Iowa. :thinking:

·
blu bogart
22,197 Posts
:rof2::rof2::rof2:........very cool pic's.......from the living room.Tends to make one a "fair weather hunter" I suppose.:rof2:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,697 Posts
You oughta plant something besides locust trees for them poor deer to eat Mike.:kewlpics:

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by seth_turner_04
:2thumbsup:

Cool pictures. Are you up north? I don't know if the deer around here would be caught dead moving in this weather, but I see deer moving in it quite a bit when we are up in Iowa. :thinking:
Yep, near Kirksville, they have been moving all morning chasing each other and fighting.

Shawncat ......I freelly admit to being a fair weather hunter when it's this cold.:D:wave::hysterical:

Mailman.......I've been trying to get Chairman to move up here.....may have to get the real estate man working on you too..

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by pinwheel
You oughta plant something besides locust trees for them poor deer to eat Mike.:kewlpics:
Neighbors take care of the grain planting, I just keep the clover and other legumes and lots of places for them to get out of the weather. They sure like the honey locust beans after they freeze. :cheers::cheers:

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,697 Posts
Originally posted by Whitemarsh
Originally posted by pinwheel
Neighbors take care of the grain planting, I just keep the clover and other legumes and lots of places for them to get out of the weather. They sure like the honey locust beans after they freeze. :cheers::cheers:
That's why I leave them in the places where my tires don't get close to. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
if i were you id be hunting out of my recliner
unless all my tags were filled cause youve got it made there
:kewlpics:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts