Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new to missouri whitetails, but i had a quick queston. my wife to be wants to shoot with me, and i want her to also. im looking to spend about 150 dollars or so on a bow for her she can pull about 40ish pounda. any good suggestions, or know of any bows for sale that might help me out????? thanks for the help.

·
Registered
647 Posts
You might as well set her up for 40-50 lbs. because after a couple hundred arrows she's gonna want to crank it up a little.

Originally posted by buckbuster
hey im new to missouri whitetails, but i had a quick queston. my wife to be wants to shoot with me, and i want her to also. im looking to spend about 150 dollars or so on a bow for her she can pull about 40ish pounda. any good suggestions, or know of any bows for sale that might help me out????? thanks for the help.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
I've got a Golden Eagle Sparrowhawk I am selling it's a great bow at a cheap price to see if she likes shooting or not.

Let me know.

BTH

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
Welcome, and good for your gal! I shoot a golden eagle. I would suggest taking her somewhere and having her pull back some in her range to see what feels right. I got mine on clearance at the Bass Pro Outlet in Springfield, they had a bunch at that time, but that was a while ago.

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
That price range is really gonna limit your selection possibilities.
I'd also look at the Parker Buckshot package or the Bowtech Equilizer if you think she can pull 40# on the second one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.