Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
10,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say thanks for all the good wishes with my surgery. everything went well, i couldnt stand sittin at home any longer so i came back to work. i think i watched more huntin videos in a week then the rest of my life put together. i am ready for season, i plan on rehabin an being ready by the end of october. cast comes off today, thank goodness cus i have a powerfull itch under the cast. i have a new respect for disabled folks, try sometime to do your daily functions with one hand, it aint easy, the simplest things, putin socks on, buttoning, toothpaste ect..... again thank you all.

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
Good luck on the rehab! I've been down that road more than once and I totally know what you're talking about. I spent 3 months in a wheelchair, 6 more on crutches, and another 6 with a cane. The last was 8 weeks with a broken wrist in a cast. Definately gives you a new perspective on things!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Good to hear things are going well. And I know what your talking about. I'm slowly weaning myself off crutches right now. One down one to go.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Glad you're doing well brother!!
:cheers::cheers:

If you ever need some help setting up stands or something shoot me a U2U... you've been more than generous to me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.