Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, yeah I know... flame away.. no pics, but i was TIREEED

Headed down to the rock (table rock lake) about 7 w/ my uncle and the boat last night. Started off real slow, water was wicked choppy and i think there was a tourny down there yesterday as lots o boats full o sponsor stickers everwhere.. But newho, by 11, we had only boated 2 fish.. 1 ugly cross between a goggle eye and a white bass, had never seen one of those before.. And then about a 5-6 channell cat.. Had a few other bites, but mainly seemed to be perch a bitin.

Finally about midnight we headed over to a rocky area by a bridge, sorry cant say where, its my new FAV spot.. its secret.. ok haha kiddin.. along the bank under the kc bridge. But newho, after 45 mintes of there i had 3 keepers in the boat, 2 small mouth, the biggest of the 2 was 19.5" :eek: and the other wasnt too shabby at 18", and then a 16" er spotted bass.. Unce managed a couple of other keeper bass.. and I caught a few other throwback'ns..

Ended up getting home at 5:30, was too tired to take pics as had to get the fish cleaned...

ok, story over, now must sleep.. then eat fish tonight

:cheers:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Pipe
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
correct pman, there are only rocks.. and lots of BIG rocks
You gonna sell those rocks :D
Absolutely, i do however have to warn you they are rocktifacts, so they wont be cheap... and after i cant sell em, i will break them in half and try to sell them for half the price each :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
:pop::pop::pop:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.