Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BUT, I don't know what I want to get...

So I am open to all and any suggestions... just remember that I am a Lefty and need something to accomidate that.

I like the WINCHESTER APEX, but I want to hear the opinions of others.

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
seriously you know everyone is going to tell you to get a white...............so let me be the frist...............

GET A WHITE AND FOR GET THE OTHER CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUT... will a White be OK for me to shoot???

Will there be any shooting problems with a left handed shooter shooting a gun made for a right handed person?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Lets pretend the WHITE does not exist and go on with the suggestions. Enough with the WHITE already, gees! I just bought my HR, please don't make me go out and buy a WHITE as well!!!
:wink:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
well my thoughts are its a muzzle loader your only going to get one shot aint like theres a chance for a follow up ..........now if it was a old cap lock or something i would say don't shoot a right handed gun because of "blow back with the hammer and cap and all....

but with the way the all the quality inlines are made i really don't think it would cause you any troubles to be honest.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So what did you buy now Nicholas?

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
i really don't think it would cause you any troubles to be honest.
And there is my problem... you may not think, but is there anyone that can tell me for sure? (Sorry if that sounded like I was insulting your intelligence, because I wasn't)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Actually the Optima, oh and a Magellan Explorist 600, and my rain gear is in at BP!

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
optima pro not a bad one but,if you wan the best WHITE

·
Registered
21,423 Posts
TC Encore, not sure how much extra the new Pro Encore is, but I'd give it a look if I was buying one soon. I've had my encore for almost a year and a half and like it. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Not trying to sound negative towards you White shooters, just have had personally had less problems and and better preformance with an Encore.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Center Punch, my lap top is taking a digger! I have to cut and paste letters that my keyboard does not think I need to type. Anyway, let go shoot something! Oh, and I have been taking care of the little crumb crusher as well. Mr. Mom is my new theme song!

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all of the input yall!
Keep it coming..!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
NRA Camo Kodiak Pro at $229.95 online cva.com/nraoffer BP has it also...

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No good for me... I'm not a member of the NRA.

I will look closer at BPS though! :cheers:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
Lefty, go to your nearest gun dealer that has several in stock and try them out. The rifle will not shoot good for you if it isn't comfortable and fits you. Find one you like and buy it. It doesn't matter who made it as long as you are confident with it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.