Gonna break in the new Chargriller

Discussion in 'Just Good Food' started by Reflex, May 22, 2009.

1. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Gonna break in the new Chargriller grill tonight. Gonna pick up some steaks, corn still in the husk, and zucchini and throw it on the grill tonight.

I can't wait!!!!!

:dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin: :dancin:

2. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    :claphands::claphands::claphands: Let's see now. Sullivan is how far from Moberly?????? :peepwall::peepwall::cheers::cheers:

3. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Did I mention, I'M HUNGRY???!!!:cheers:

4. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1271797&tid=89050&author=fireman_3311]Did I mention, I'M HUNGRY???!!!:cheers:[/rquote]

You're a big ol boy Fireman, are you ever not hungry?

5. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

[rquote=1271802&tid=89050&author=cummins5.9][rquote=1271797&tid=89050&author=fireman_3311]Did I mention, I'M HUNGRY???!!!:cheers:[/rquote]

You're a big ol boy Fireman, are you ever not hungry?[/rquote]

Nope, just ask me wife...LOL! I need to figure out what ol Parker's been eatin, he said he's lost about 40lbs!!!!! I need to git back down to me fightin weight somehow!!!:stickfight:

6. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    the only way to eat corn on the cob! soak those suckers in water for an hr or so and throw em in the fire or on the grill!!

Im hungry too :cheers:

7. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    [rquote=1271793&tid=89050&author=mrb]:claphands::claphands::claphands: Let's see now. Sullivan is how far from Moberly?????? :peepwall::peepwall::cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

3 hrs!!

I haven't decided on what cuts of meat I want yet. Just going to go and pick out what ever looks good. And the corn will be done on the grill as well as the zucc. Got a marinade I on going to whip up at lunch to put the zucc in.

And I may just have to make some homemade ice cream while I'm at it!!!

:cheers:

8. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
  9. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Don't forget to light it before throwing everything on the grill.;)

10. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Ribeye's, 2" thick, medium rare, cold budlite!!!!:cheers:

11. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    [rquote=1271824&tid=89050&author=venatic]Don't forget to light it before throwing everything on the grill.;)[/rquote]

you mean I can't go green and use solar energy to cook it? :rof2:

12. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    Sounds yummy,I have cooked the corn in the husks in the ol microwave before and they aint half bad believe it or not,doesnt compare to the grill but good

13. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    [rquote=1271825&tid=89050&author=fireman_3311]Ribeye's, 2" thick, medium rare, cold budlite!!!!:cheers:[/rquote]

I wish, I don't think they have any thing 2" thick at Fricks. That does sound awesome though!!!

14. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

15. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    [rquote=1271882&tid=89050&author=Gakic24]:kewlpics:[/rquote]

I'll try.

The soon to be wife makes fun of me anytime I take pics to post on here. She says it's worse than Myspace or Facebook. But hey, What do she know anyway?

:peepwall:

16. Gakic24

[rquote=1271886&tid=89050&author=Reflex][rquote=1271882&tid=89050&author=Gakic24]:kewlpics:[/rquote]

I'll try.

The soon to be wife makes fun of me anytime I take pics to post on here. She says it's worse than Myspace or Facebook. But hey, What do she know anyway?

:peepwall:[/rquote]

My wife tells me the same thing... Shew couldnt believe I posted my new XD pics... She really thought I was weird when I posted my grilled deer steak pics... :rof2:

17. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    just think of the fellas in dresses,their women probably want to know what kind of hunting site they are on:hysterical:

18. Gakic24

19. atdalake

atdalake New Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Missouri
    Which version did you get? I have that Char-griller smoker pro or something with the side firebox.

Was at Lowe's the other day and they now have a side BURNER that attaches on the left side. It uses the little camping bottles. You can use it to heat pans or set a charcoal chimney starter on it to get your coals going fast. Burner was only $17...I'm getting one.

20. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    [rquote=1271924&tid=89050&author=atdalake]Which version did you get? I have that Char-griller smoker pro or something with the side firebox.

Was at Lowe's the other day and they now have a side BURNER that attaches on the left side. It uses the little camping bottles. You can use it to heat pans or set a charcoal chimney starter on it to get your coals going fast. Burner was only $17...I'm getting one.[/rquote]

I got the Wrangler. I believe you can attach the firebox to it as well. I seasoned for 4 hours on wednesday!!

I have prep picks of the meal for tonight.

[file]58138[/file]