Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I wonder if we are teaching our youth that it's ok to make fun of people is an acceptable thing..

jus sayin"

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
[rquote=1544614&tid=107552&author=hunter7x]

"I wonder if we are teaching our youth that it's ok to make fun of people is an acceptable thing..

jus sayin"

[/rquote]

I'm so sick of his BS that i'm tempted to simply turn this dang thing off!!!!!!:stickfight::stickfight::stickfight:

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:claphands::claphands:

mailman chimed in with almost exactly what I was going to reply.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Reb must be drinkin' in the mornings or sumtin'. Or he ain't gettin' any.:hysterical: I think he's gonna play poor me until the end of time cause he is such a ducker.:bored: I wonder where people get the idea that they run this Forum and not the actual owner?:stickfight:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,465 Posts
My thinkin is reb has decided he don't want to be part of the solution, so he's gonna do his darndest to be part of the problem & put the string just as tight as he can without breaking it.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Randy I think you have hit the nail on the head. If Reb ever grows up he may turn out okay.:thinking:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.