Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
10,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang i'll be gone for a week or so to have surgery on my wrist and elbo. hope i'll recover in time to hold my bow. has any one else had the carple tunnel thing done and how long does it take to recover?? doc says it wont get any better so might as well do it now, not in pain but fingers are numb all the time.

·
10,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MUhunter i think about how i wish it was mine but i bought a JD 2010 tractor for brushhoggin and putin in plots so my cash supply is a bit low. if you still have it when things look better i'll get with ya. its a priority thing, huntin stuff first then fishin. :cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
good luck :cheers:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
good luck!

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Hope everything goes well and you have a quick recovery!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Good luck! And like everyone advised me after my operation. Listen to your Doc, do your therepy, and don't push it. I hope it all goes as planned.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,282 Posts
Good luck on the surgery hannibal.

·
2,835 Posts
Good luck on the surgery and like already advised, listen to your doc and take it one step at a time, don't try to rush it or you could wind up worse off than before. Takes time for the body to heal. Good luck! Boog

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Good Luck with it, I hope you're not down too long.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Good Luck Hannibal. Get well and do the therapy so you can get back into the game sooner!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.