Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Hey, not to hijack this thread but, i will mention that my Father-inlaw has 3 Transferable tags and is offering a semi guided hunt in Coffey county Kansas. we have about 1000 acres and will provide, Food, Lodging, NON-res License for 2400.00 tag included 5 1/2 day hunt. only thing you'll have to get is you 72.00 ks hunting license.

his tags are for Muzzle loader and Rifle.

just a thought.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well were hunting just north of fort scott we turkey hunt there some and saw lots of deer guy said come on a hunt them couldnt turn that down he has some awsome sheds every time we go there for turkeys so put in for son only this is his senior yr

·
Registered
240 Posts
Originally posted by semohuntingguy
well son got drawn for kansas so we are on our way
Did you draw too? As it is either Kansas or Iowa that you can not in anyway assist another hunter without having a license. At least I believe that is the case. Maybe someone can clear that up:confused:, just wanted you be aware of that if that is the case.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
that sounds great!! i know that area fairly well. good deer populations there. this year and expecially last, east of hwy 75 in Coffey county was UNDER drawn.

good chances to get tags. we have 3 guys from out of state and all got tags.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well bowhuntr i did not try this is his senior yr so putting all the pressure on him just going along for moral support and i get to be there if he kills a biggin to help take care of things as far as butchering and taking care of headgear

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Sounds good to me!
Good luck and remember the camera!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Semo....here's a couple of pics to help get him fired up...this deer was a ks rifle kill from last fall...net mid 170's!!!! Grossed mid 180's!!!!!!!! The pics really don't do it justice...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.