·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Bowkil
hey man dont kill my buddies hog!!!lol
shoot a big'n!!!
by the way how many acres is the ranch?
I'm thinking around 300 acres,but I heard he got more ground.Thing about it all he has is Pure Russian Boars.Brought in from Europe.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin is thinking about Dasies.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Have a great outing and good luck.

·
6,644 Posts
I HIGHLY suggest you get your money back and go to a different ranch!!! I dealt with those idiots over a year because they had my money and wouldn't schedule my hunt. Finally got my money back when my lawyer contacted them. Hope you have better luck with 'em!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Originally posted by kc704
I HIGHLY suggest you get your money back and go to a different ranch!!! I dealt with those idiots over a year because they had my money and wouldn't schedule my hunt. Finally got my money back when my lawyer contacted them. Hope you have better luck with 'em!!!!!!!
OUCH !

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by kc704
Well other than you I haven't heard nothing but good.Plus it might help they are surrounded by my family.

Oh like I say he has set up a date for the Hunt.

Boartuff yea he gets them from Europe through Canada.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin is getting the Family together anyway.

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Sounds like fun Oneshot1 be sure to take a camera.

BTW I do have a date for the MWT hog hunt already I was just waiting to post anything.

Feb 9,10,11 2007

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
Best of luck!

Let us know how it goes.. and take some pictures, will ya?

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
Oneshot, good luck and have a great time no matter what!!! Yes pics are required for you to return to the site! If you do not have pics we are locking you outta here!!! LOL :hysterical:
DANG tough crowd today !

:peepwall:

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oneshot, good luck and have a great time no matter what!!! Yes pics are required for you to return to the site! If you do not have pics we are locking you outta here!!! LOL :hysterical:
cfrazee_mo Girl I think you just have an eye for blood.Even if its mine.:eek:

I have to go up there two weekends in a row.One is for a Birthday Party.Maybe I can get Pics from both trips.

oneshot
:D Long as its not Big Grin blood.

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
Originally posted by oneshot 1

I have to go up there two weekends in a row.One is for a Birthday Party.Maybe I can get Pics from both trips.

oneshot
Hey I am female.......................I am blood thirsty!!! What else can I say?

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
Originally posted by oneshot 1

oneshot
Hey I am female.......................I am blood thirsty!!! What else can I say?
:peepwall: 'nuff said!:peepwall:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.