Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
1,091 Posts
Ain't heard a gobble yet this year but getting some good pictures on my camera of a flock of 11. Most I've seen on this property in years.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Seems to me that the property i hunt in mid Missouri has alot more turkey then the southern Missouri property i hunt. I don’t know if its the hogs that r getting all the turkeys or the ***** but there really is a decline in turkeys on my southern property. So mid Missouri it is this year for me. Probably going trad bow this year too. Should b a challenge!

·
Addicted Habitat Junkie/Duck Whore
3,338 Posts
Lol. We cant say *

Isn't it great - we can't say c oons on a hunting site but titties is just fine - oh the irony of the thought police!

tit, tits, titties!

Reactions: 20' and Hawk

·
Biology nit wit exposer
79,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
There's 2 turkeys left. Hot dam.

Reactions: Wibb

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Isn't it great - we can't say c oons on a hunting site but titties is just fine - oh the irony of the thought police!

tit, tits, titties!
Yeah but the good ones are sensitive require more touching

Reactions: CuivreDog2

·
Biology nit wit exposer
79,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

tit, tits, titties!
I have never seen tittes used in a derogatory manner. Big , nice and itty bitty are not derogatory. :giggle:

Reactions: CuivreDog2

·
1,270 Posts
Gobbling 1500 today. Sat out for awhile just listening. Haven't had much else around. Hope I can find a mature bird next week, if not I'll enjoy the young ones passing by.
IMG_20210411_182758.jpg

·
Biology nit wit exposer
79,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
They gobbled good where I was in Kansas yesterday morning. Friday and Saturday in the rain they didnt.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
79,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Quite a few gobbled so far. This damp air and cloudy sky hasn't got them tearing it up. Pretty subdued.

But they have gobbled well enough , I have optimism and a plan for the morning.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
79,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Did you subdue them with alcohol and fuzzy handcuffs ?

·
Biology nit wit exposer
79,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
NO......but i did put on fake glasses,big nose,wit fuzzy eyebrows.:D
Mawmaw probably saw that and thought "oh no , is it saturday".

Reactions: catdaddy

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Quiet in my area until 6:50 then one Jake started gobbling and came into the field with his three buddies. He has been gobbling and strutting like a real tough guy. Just now a 5th Jake showed up and a frakus took place
KIMG0987.JPG

Reactions: 20'

·
Registered
897 Posts
Crazy gobbling in Callaway county... Hard gobbling from at least 12 birds from 545 to about 625 then sporadic gobbling till about 730...

41 - 60 of 76 Posts