Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

221 - 239 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
21,112 Posts
qyuite where i was, painful when the lone gobbler of two are not making any calls!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Get a Small Citronella Candle and put in the blind with You, WORKS EVERY TIME!
I have a thermacell, but as usual. Forgot it.
But I never forget it when bow season opens! Lol

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I'll give report in morning!

·
Registered
21,058 Posts
Had a couple gobbling real good this morning. One in particular was going nuts. Gobbling good on his own, but also responding to any other gobbler, barred owl and usually at crows calling. A little later this morning there was a shot in his direction and that ended his gobbling.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
Am listening to scout for a hunt with Patrick tomorrow. One is gobbling decently. And a couple distant birds.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
That bird went to a field we would want him to. Moved to the other farm and one was strutting in the field 150 yards from Patrick's house.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Season is over for Me, I can't believe there are No Turkeys Where I Hunt, Floods Two Years Ago
Took Care Of That. I was hoping they would have built back up at least a little, BUT NO WAY.
I guess next spring I start Looking For Some Place Else To Hunt, Hopefully Where There Are Turkeys LOL!

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
Opposite of yesterday. Not surprising considering the weather change accompanied by higher winds.

·
Deplorable member
9,735 Posts
Grandson hunt fell through and we didn’t get to go this morning but hopefully we can get one to gobble in the rain tomorrow. He’s spending the night so we are good to go in the morning

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
Hope the weather is good there killmode.

·
Biology nit wit exposer
80,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
Just got a text. The farm just produced another kill. No info on the gobbling yet.

Reactions: RHenshaw
221 - 239 of 239 Posts