Gnats and little bitin Bugs

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by Wooddust, May 30, 2009.

1. Wooddust

Wooddust Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2003
    Im so sick of gnats. And whatever the little buggers are that hang out with gnats that bite and leave a 1 1/2 in ch welt...im sick of them too.

Oh. And carpenter bees.

Im gonna have a beer and some brats tonight. Hope bugs leave me alone.

2. buckwacker181

buckwacker181 # of bans record holder

Oct 9, 2006
    Catawussy
    Carpenter Bees are rediculous. Tryin to mow the grass at the farm and I've got those shiny things hovering protecting their territory, and if you come towards them they swarm you.

3. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Are your gnats buddies noseems???? The carpenter bees are about to eat our deer camp. For a bee they can sure make alot of sawdust.

:cheers::cheers:

4. Wooddust

Wooddust Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2003
    well i cant see um and i get great big nasty welts

5. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Yeah I'm pretty sure I some brail message on my body from all the biting bugs this year and the bumps there leaving on me..

6. yankee

yankee Senior Member

only things that annoy me n Michigan is skeeters and those dang lil black flies, gawd i hate those

7. buckwacker181

buckwacker181 # of bans record holder

Oct 9, 2006
    Catawussy
    I avoided mowing the lawn last night until about 6PM so the bugs weren't so darn bad only to be attacked by a pigeon that had been trapped in my grandma's garage. I hit him with a broom to get him out of the garage and he flew up into my face flapping his wings, so then I hit him out of mid air and he flew off. A half hour later he showed back up for revenge. Dive bombing me twice and then eyeballing me from a distance. He would circle out into the field about 100 yards and then do a flyby about 2 feet over my head. My 17 will be locked and loaded next week when I go to mow.

8. TAB

TAB Active Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Southern Illinois
    I hate all bugs that bite/sting:D I think mosquitoes are the worst. Those huge wood bees are pretty scary looking. Had a bunch of them in an old shed till I turned it into a chicken coop. I read on the internet that they will only cut holes in unpainted/ unstained wood.