Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Triple Creek Hunter
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
41% Glyphosate price is through the roof. I use Compare N Save from Tractor Supply. Last year could catch 1 gal on sale for $20.
This year its $49.99 and haven't seen a sale all year. With price of fuel, ect plots much more expensive this year. Not even considering fertilizing with high prices on fertilizer. Lots if cereal rye this year cheap seed easy to grow.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Orscheln’s had it on sale $99 a few weeks back 2.5 gallon
Anything grain related is high . Pasture stuff Grayson Remedy and such is about the same as last year

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I got a 2.5 gallon jug last fall for $53. It’s $119 this year. Got a 50lb bag of 46-0-0 for $23 last fall. Not sure how bad that is this year

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I posted something last year about stocking up on 41% because price increase. Was told I was acting like it was TP during covid. Wish would have bought more but have barley enough if used sparingly for 2022.

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Not much different from anything else in our economy right now. Fed gov is lying about the inflation rate.
They certainly are.

And there are supply constraints everywhere, and maybe especially with chinese glyphosate.

·
Mt Sterling, Mo
5,211 Posts
yes back by the post office ,,,Miss Kay or Cindy can help fom there
They do deal with large farm operations ,,,,but if i need a bag or two of this or that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,They will get it for me .....Always been great for me

·
14,511 Posts
What are you killing then planting?

·
Triple Creek Hunter
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I generally spray my turnip,radish plots mid July then till and plant late July. My clover plots I hit with Clethoderm around mid May. Also like to kill off and till my cereal rye plots early Aug plant late Aug. Probably have total of 7- 8 acres total in plots scattered across my property so don't use lot of Gly

1 - 20 of 31 Posts