Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i been kickin this around so ill throw it out there and see if it brings anything i can use...it is a 40 cal with trijicon night sights 2 mags with plus 2 extenders nice gun shoots good normal wear it aint new but it is about 90% i would say..i dont wanna sell it but would like to trade it for another pistol this is my wifes home protection gun but my dad recently left her a gun she can handle a lil easier a smith and wesson 9mm...so ill see if this fetches a good trade...it also has the glock box with the cleaning rod and manual and everything that came with it new prolly had a box of shells shot through it is all since i bought it for her new...again i will trade for pistold semi shotguns or deer rifles...i do not want to sell it i want to get her something in return for her gun so when she is well enough to shoot again she will have something different to shoot..let me know what you got and ill see if we cant do some kinda tradin ill do a partial cash payment with your gun if they arent worth the same but i do want to get her a gun with this trade

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is a sm819

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is a sm819

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
What is an sm819? Never heard that associated with a Glock? I'm interested, not sure what I'd have for trade though!!!???:wave:

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
[rquote=1554095&tid=108128&author=SNA2STL]What gen is it? Also, which mags?[/rquote]

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not sure how to tell what gen it is i bought it new about ten yrs ago the mags are factory with two shell extenders the sm819 is the serial number it also has a speed loader ...

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
[rquote=1554147&tid=108128&author=FiremanBrad]What is an sm819? Never heard that associated with a Glock? I'm interested, not sure what I'd have for trade though!!!???:wave:[/rquote]

:shrug:

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
[rquote=1554178&tid=108128&author=ghbeagles]not sure how to tell what gen it is i bought it new about ten yrs ago the mags are factory with two shell extenders the sm819 is the serial number it also has a speed loader ...[/rquote]

10 years old, no finger grooves then? Gen 2, however the mag capacity stock could either be stock 10 or 13, without extensions. Can you just post pics?

·
Registered
16,729 Posts
How accurate is it past 200 yards, off hand?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i took pics of everything all the parts and all...the grips i put on have finger grips the factory ones do not i put on trijicon night sites as well thee clips are 13 round clips and i have two clips both with exxtenders that allow it to hold 15...ill post all pics in the mornin so everything is shown...even the manual and tupperware type container it comes in..i have all the original parts too

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[file]90535[/file] [file]90537[/file] [file]90539[/file] [file]90541[/file]

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[file]90543[/file] [file]90545[/file]

·
Registered