glass doctor

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Bricky, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Bricky

Bricky Active Member

Jul 11, 2003
    Bonne Terre Mo.
    I don't know if any of you all have a company in your area called The Glass Doctor, but if you do and you have a need to replace the glass in your vehicle, I strongly urge and can't say enough good about The Glass Doctor.
    Friday, I was going up 270 between 21 and 30 at around noon and all of a sudden, the front passenger window in my truck was blown out. The cops said they could not find enough evidence to say exactly what happened but the glass man said from his experience, it was most likely a bullet or a pellet gun to break the glass out like that.
    Anyhow, I called my wife and told her to find somebody that could replace the glass so looking in the Yellow Pages, she tried The Glass Doctor in St. Charles area seeing how that's where I was headed and they in turn called me and got my information, picked up the glass and met me at the address where I was going and had the glass installed in my truck by 4:00 p.m. All I had to do was show them my insurance card and give them my $100 deductible.
    Now, I don't know about you guys, but to me that is some dang good service.:dancin::cheers:
  2. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Very convenient for them to meet you at your destination. BTW.....your Avatar sure makes me tired