Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ONTARIO, Canada- Federal authorities are certain someone is operating an illegal drug lab producing human growth hormones and steroids but have not been able to find it in the thick forest west of Sault Ste. Marie. Now, they suspect a moose may have found the lab and ingested the body building chemicals. The bull is over eight feet at the shoulder and 12 feet at the rack. "Seemed to have an attitude, too," said Royal Canadian Mountie, Dabney Dunwhite, who witnessed the behemoth.

[file]92236[/file]

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
might need something bigger than my Big Red 3 wheeler if I am gonna go after him.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
that thing just brought back flashbacks:eek:i swear it was that big:D

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
be nice to drop him right there and just back up to him:Di sure wouldn't to carry him out:wave:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
[rquote=1567087&tid=108990&author=coyotehunter]be nice to drop him right there and just back up to him:Di sure wouldn't to carry him out:wave:[/rquote]

I think i would rather have someone backing the truck up as I was shooting so we would have to pick him up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.