Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of all the complaining going on in this forum. Yes, thats right, I'm complaining about all the complaining going on.:whinging: I've been on here for around 3 years, and for the first time, am getting real sick of this place. It seems like everyday, there is a new thread arguing about something stupid. Is it really that bad here in Missouri? Maybe, you bow hunters just aren't as good as you think. I can't see complaining about something that you have complete control over. If you don't like rifle hunting where it's at. Buy a farm, and don't allow it. It's that simple. Make up your own regulations, thats whats great about it. You have complete control. I can see the occasional vent if something horrible happened, but come on, everyday constantly bickering. How about all the freakin monsters killed in Missouri this year. The conservation department must be doing something right......just sayin....this place is getting kind of lame.

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
MDC is a quality organization in my book.:cheers:

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
[rquote=1494307&tid=104344&author=buckwacker181]of all the complaining going on in this forum. Yes, thats right, I'm complaining about all the complaining going on.:whinging: I've been on here for around 3 years, and for the first time, am getting real sick of this place. It seems like everyday, there is a new thread arguing about something stupid. Is it really that bad here in Missouri? Maybe, you bow hunters just aren't as good as you think. I can't see complaining about something that you have complete control over. If you don't like rifle hunting where it's at. Buy a farm, and don't allow it. It's that simple. Make up your own regulations, thats whats great about it. You have complete control. I can see the occasional vent if something horrible happened, but come on, everyday constantly bickering. How about all the freakin monsters killed in Missouri this year. The conservation department must be doing something right......just sayin....this place is getting kind of lame. [/rquote]

pretty dern close to the same thread i stared...i agree completely.

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know Jeremy:cheers:

What I was trying to get at, is that I almost don't even recognize this place anymore. The reason I liked this place so much is because of how different it was. It wasn't like every other board where everyone is better than the next person.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
[rquote=1494332&tid=104344&author=buckwacker181]It wasn't like every other board where everyone is better than the next person. [/rquote]

This is a great place.:cheers: It'll be fine. People are just stating what they believe, which sometimes isnt what other people believe.
But hey look....super squirrel.
[file]82102[/file]

=*=ViperSniper=*=

·
11,357 Posts
Hey buck, I don't know how some are taking the recent threads but I think it is very informative to hear EVERYONE's thoughts. I enjoy many of the recent threads and feel that most aren't bickering, just stating their oppinions. Seems most are pretty clean debates, and I think they are beneficial as long as people realize they are just OPINIONS. As far as I am concerned MDC has a REALLY TOUGH job! I expect they are experts and they do what they believe is right just as we all do in our own job field. :cheers:

·
CROSSBOW HATER!
48,418 Posts
sleep depreviation from a long season, maybe. seems there are plenty of people on all sides so let agree to disagree. One common place we all have is we love hunting these critters, and for completely different reasons.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
[rquote=1494338&tid=104344&author=DForbis] As far as I am concerned MDC has a REALLY TOUGH job! I expect they are experts and they do what they believe is right just as we all do in our own job field. :cheers:[/rquote]

:2thumbsup: Props to the Conservation people. They do their best to keep this state what it is (which is awesome) and Im sure their job is not easy. They probably get a lot of complaints about the seasons of hunting.

=*=ViperSniper=*=

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
[rquote=1494307&tid=104344&author=buckwacker181]of all the complaining going on in this forum. Yes, thats right, I'm complaining about all the complaining going on.:whinging: I've been on here for around 3 years, and for the first time, am getting real sick of this place. It seems like everyday, there is a new thread arguing about something stupid. Is it really that bad here in Missouri? Maybe, you bow hunters just aren't as good as you think. I can't see complaining about something that you have complete control over. If you don't like rifle hunting where it's at. Buy a farm, and don't allow it. It's that simple. Make up your own regulations, thats whats great about it. You have complete control. I can see the occasional vent if something horrible happened, but come on, everyday constantly bickering. How about all the freakin monsters killed in Missouri this year. The conservation department must be doing something right......just sayin....this place is getting kind of lame. [/rquote]

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Well said buckwacker. As I said in a previous thread, the only people who win when hunters fight amongst ourselves is the anti's, and they're laughing all the way to capital hill.

Sure the MDC isn't perfect, but I'll take em' until the perfect game and fish department comes along.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
[rquote=1494335&tid=104344&author=Viper Sniper][rquote=1494332&tid=104344&author=buckwacker181]It wasn't like every other board where everyone is better than the next person. [/rquote]

This is a great place.:cheers: It'll be fine. People are just stating what they believe, which sometimes isnt what other people believe.
But hey look....super squirrel.

=*=ViperSniper=*=[/rquote]

That's Big Ol Al's avatar!!

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
I'm just waitin for this snow we're supposed to get so I can grab my bow, freeze my tail off and hopefully put one more deer in the freezer. if that doesnt pan out...i got muzzleloader season as well...:D:cheers: buck or doe, down they go

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
hold on, i got a tear in my eye, this was beautiful.:grouphug:

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
[rquote=1494362&tid=104344&author=winger]hold on, i got a tear in my eye, this was beautiful.:grouphug:[/rquote]

you sure its not an eye booger? better double check:hysterical:

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[rquote=1494351&tid=104344&author=Jeremy]I'm just waitin for this snow we're supposed to get so I can grab my bow, freeze my tail off and hopefully put one more deer in the freezer. if that doesnt pan out...i got muzzleloader season as well...:D:cheers: buck or doe, down they go[/rquote]

Yep, I'm loving the way the season is panning out. Get to hunt late December with a smoke pole for the first time. Hopefully in the snow for the first time:grouphug:

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
[rquote=1494368&tid=104344&author=buckwacker181][rquote=1494351&tid=104344&author=Jeremy]I'm just waitin for this snow we're supposed to get so I can grab my bow, freeze my tail off and hopefully put one more deer in the freezer. if that doesnt pan out...i got muzzleloader season as well...:D:cheers: buck or doe, down they go[/rquote]

Yep, I'm loving the way the season is panning out. Get to hunt late December with a smoke pole for the first time. Hopefully in the snow for the first time:grouphug:[/rquote]

i lived in PA, every doe season was in the snow..it was great. back then doe season was on a lottery draw for residents...i managed to get picked every year i applied though...my parents werent so lucky:hysterical:

·
Under appreciated
89,769 Posts
Debate is good.

These contemplations happen every year at this time.... I learn from everyones opinions myself. :cheers:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,028 Posts
[rquote=1494377&tid=104344&author=rat]Debate is good.

These contemplations happen every year at this time.... I learn from everyones opinions myself. :cheers:[/rquote]

Debate is good, discussion is better. These constant arguments are getting real old.

·
Under appreciated
89,769 Posts
[rquote=1494379&tid=104344&author=pinwheel][rquote=1494377&tid=104344&author=rat]Debate is good.

These contemplations happen every year at this time.... I learn from everyones opinions myself. :cheers:[/rquote]

Debate is good, discussion is better. These constant arguments are getting real old.[/rquote]
I really dont think its been any worse than years past.
Arguments I dont agree with... even-tempered debate I certainly do... and learn from it also.
Been a bit chippy this year though, I'll have to admit. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts