Get to meet new folks tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by Mr. Chakkle, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Mr. Chakkle

Mr. Chakkle New Member

Nov 3, 2008
    SW MO
    SOCOD text me earlier and said that hillbilly and marshal are uh coming down to meet real duckers tomorrow!! I can't wait to show em how to not only utilize a real duck call, but also show em how a real man w/o pink chaps eat food!!

2. Mr. Chakkle

Mr. Chakkle New Member

Nov 3, 2008
    SW MO
    ok, scratch that , cold lied to me!!!just hillbilly:mad2:

3. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Son_of_Cold_Duck 1:8655 idiots right Red?

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    dont know that it was a lie so much as i was funnin' with ya! :claphands:

had ya skeer'd, didnt i!

4. Mr. Chakkle

Mr. Chakkle New Member

Nov 3, 2008
    SW MO
    yes I was shaking in my pink chaps.

5. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    shouldnt have a problem getting a table with you blowin' that feedin' chakkle

6. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Chak I thought we seen you at the buffet? Weren't you the Mexican lady who seated us?:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

7. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    well hillbilly, now you see what i have to work with, people that can't get their plans straight. sorry i missed you, i must tell you the beer was good while we waited in the right place at the given time. my boss can't even get the smallest detail right.

8. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

9. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    [rquote=1289419&tid=90054&author=winger]well hillbilly, now you see what i have to work with, people that can't get their plans straight. sorry i missed you, i must tell you the beer was good while we waited in the right place at the given time. my boss can't even get the smallest detail right. [/rquote]

next time i'll put it in writing, Sgt Mann [​IMG]

10. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

11. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    [rquote=1289794&tid=90054&author=Son_of_Cold_Duck][rquote=1289419&tid=90054&author=winger]well hillbilly, now you see what i have to work with, people that can't get their plans straight. sorry i missed you, i must tell you the beer was good while we waited in the right place at the given time. my boss can't even get the smallest detail right. [/rquote]

next time i'll put it in writing, Sgt Mann [​IMG][/rquote]

sure you will richardson. good thing about you, you can hide your own easter eggs and then try to find them and actually be suprised when you do.

12. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    listen road toad
    it makes no sense to drive all the way across town, completely out of the way to meet for lunch
    especially when the buffet is right on the road that he needed to take to the next job
    you were probably too drunk on your "wife's" Breezers either when i told you to meet us or when you stopped spooning with BDM long enough to eat a burrito

13. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    shows you waht you know, i guess you forgot that bdm don't eat mucho because he has the flamin hoop afterwards, so he says and can't get more than a minute away from a chitter and i told you i already told him i would help on the geldid lady so you said acambaro since it is only 4 blocks from his house and wouldn't be out of the way for us. selfish really.:quackquack:

and i had the quesodilla anyhow.

14. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Children :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

15. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    if that's how you remember it

next time it'll be on paper :rules:

16. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Now we can't be feuding with Chak's not here:D

17. Son_of_Cold_Duck

Dec 16, 2008
    i\'m skeeered
    Chak's never here
    kinda scarey...especially since he aint got a girlfriend

18. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Hope he don't have a boyfriend:scared: