Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about we have some fun while were haveing fun next saturday!Why not hold a Archery shootoff, say $3-5 a shooter. With maybe a 5 target elimination shootoff. 5 targets differet distances. All shooters shoot same targets. If you have say 10 shooters top 8 scores advance to next round until were down to the last 2. Winner takes all.

So who's interested? Could be alot of fun.Of course we'll need at least 5 3d targets, So post up if you have some to bring. Just think, you could be crowned the 2006 MWT Get-to Gather ShootOut World Champion.:D

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Will there be a handicap? Or will the experienced much more seasoned shooters just find glory in beating someone that they should not even be shooting against? Just curious about the fairness of your "Archery Shootoff". Otherwise I will just send money to DSG right now!
:pop:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Oh come on DSG? I have noticed that is a mental game! Is there anyone on here more mental than you? I mean that in a good way sir! Show me some love!
:rotfl:
:cheers:

·
19,585 Posts
Originally posted by Nicholas

Will there be a handicap?
Yes ~ I'll be there... :rotfl:

Seriously, though ~ I'm bringing my bow, and it sounds like a great time. Count me in! :wave:

I flung fifty arrows today, and only had to look for 2. Not too bad, eh?! :D

Got my new sight (4-pin Black Gold Flashpoint) zeroed @ 10, 20, 30 & 40yds. What a day! I had a blast... :banana:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Not so fast Nicholas! I'm bettin there'll be better 3D'rs than me there Saturday. Put a dot on 'em and tell me the yardage and I can hit most anything but those foam deer are a different deal all together.
So I am guessing that a rangefinder will not be allowed?

J/K I think that this is a great idear.....I am in if this follows through. I don't have any 3D targets though....

I guess I better get out and practice a few rounds before next weekend.

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
wish I could make it...I'd contribute a few bucks to someone's wallet! Other than mine of course

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by nssporleder
I did say fuss, not FIGHT.As far as the eastern boys being the calm ones.Why do you think Indiana boys would be on a web site out here. This is the closest web site we haven't been booted off of.We got to play nice here!!!
That right there might be the funniest thing I've seen posted on here in a while. :rotfl:

Actually there used to be a coupla troublemakers around here but they went and built their own house. I think they are pretty lonely there though. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.