Generations Coming Together!

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting General' started by Vector, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    ALRIGHT! This evening, I talked with my Great Uncle, my Grandpa's brother, and he was talking about coming down here from Wisconsin to turkey hunt with me.

Well, I brought up the idea of having my Grandpa coming with us. He has never hunted a day in his life!

My uncle said he would never come with us.

Well, I just got off of the phone, and my Grandpa said that he would come with us! YIPEE! This is going to be a day to remember for sure, even if we don't get anything!

He said he wouldn't shoot, but he would love to come.

This is going to be AWESOME! :banana: I'm gonna be taking some pics!

Parker

2. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004

3. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  4. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    HAHA! My uncle said that he had wasted his whole life not hunting, so why would he go now?

I said that sometimes the berry gatherer's get the urge to do something new.

And my uncle's response was, "BERRRY GATHERER?! Your Grandpa worked for the federal government his whole life! They don't do anything but waste our money!" :hysterical:

HAHAHA! I love these guys! And my uncle's a real estate agent......I'm sure he's ALWAYS been truthful, and honest, and up front, and etc...... :hysterical:

Parker

5. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Your takin a salesman and a revenuer to the woods with ya. You better keep your location hush hush:rotfl::rotfl:

(have fun)

:cheers::cheers:

6. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    HAHA! My G-pa actually worked for the FAA....... :eek: :D

Parker

7. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    now that sounds like a great time:cheers:

8. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Good Deal Parker!!! Glad that you can all get together!

9. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

Sounds like you're going to have a season to remember Parker even if you don't bring home a bird.

10. 8 point

8 point New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    SW MO
    Now that dont happen very often . Have fun 8 point:eek:

11. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Vince, sounds like a great time. I'd love to be able to hunt with my dad and grandpa again.

Jack

12. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    Sounds like fun Parker,

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

(FMJ was on skinamax last night !!) lol

13. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Alright then!

Those are gonna be some precious memories, for sure... :cheers:

Take advantage of this while you can. My Dad has pretty much retired from hunting, since his falling off a ladder & shattering his ankle. And, I no longer have a living Grandfather to ask to go hunting with me... :frown:

14. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :hysterical: JUST LET IT GO STEVE! ITS NOT ME! I WAS LIKE 12 WHEN THAT MOVIE WAS MADE! :hysterical:

Parker

15. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

My Grandpa and Dad were never hunters...I didn't hunt much before my Gpa passed away, but have since gotten my dad to at least go to Iowa with me on 3 trips for bowhunts...he hauls up his 5th wheel, and cooler, and is the head cook!!! It's fun to share it with family fo sho. Hopin to draw that tag this fall, and talk him into goin again!!! Have fun Parker!!!