Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALRIGHT! This evening, I talked with my Great Uncle, my Grandpa's brother, and he was talking about coming down here from Wisconsin to turkey hunt with me.

Well, I brought up the idea of having my Grandpa coming with us. He has never hunted a day in his life!

My uncle said he would never come with us.

Well, I just got off of the phone, and my Grandpa said that he would come with us! YIPEE! This is going to be a day to remember for sure, even if we don't get anything!

He said he wouldn't shoot, but he would love to come.

This is going to be AWESOME! :banana: I'm gonna be taking some pics!

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHA! My uncle said that he had wasted his whole life not hunting, so why would he go now?

I said that sometimes the berry gatherer's get the urge to do something new.

And my uncle's response was, "BERRRY GATHERER?! Your Grandpa worked for the federal government his whole life! They don't do anything but waste our money!" :hysterical:

HAHAHA! I love these guys! And my uncle's a real estate agent......I'm sure he's ALWAYS been truthful, and honest, and up front, and etc...... :hysterical:

Parker

·
Banned
81,584 Posts
Your takin a salesman and a revenuer to the woods with ya. You better keep your location hush hush:rotfl::rotfl:

(have fun)

:cheers::cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by henry
Your takin a slaesman and a revenuer to the woods with ya. You better keep your location hush hush:rotfl::rotfl:

(have fun)

:cheers::cheers:
HAHA! My G-pa actually worked for the FAA....... :eek: :D

Parker

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Sounds like you're going to have a season to remember Parker even if you don't bring home a bird.

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Vince, sounds like a great time. I'd love to be able to hunt with my dad and grandpa again.

Jack

·
19,583 Posts
Alright then!

Those are gonna be some precious memories, for sure... :cheers:

Take advantage of this while you can. My Dad has pretty much retired from hunting, since his falling off a ladder & shattering his ankle. And, I no longer have a living Grandfather to ask to go hunting with me... :frown:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by hunter7x
(FMJ was on skinamax last night !!) lol
:hysterical: JUST LET IT GO STEVE! ITS NOT ME! I WAS LIKE 12 WHEN THAT MOVIE WAS MADE! :hysterical:

Parker

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
My Grandpa and Dad were never hunters...I didn't hunt much before my Gpa passed away, but have since gotten my dad to at least go to Iowa with me on 3 trips for bowhunts...he hauls up his 5th wheel, and cooler, and is the head cook!!! It's fun to share it with family fo sho. Hopin to draw that tag this fall, and talk him into goin again!!! Have fun Parker!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.