Geese on the move!

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by BioBuck, Oct 28, 2010.

1. BioBuck

BioBuck Active Member

On any given day I will typically see 0-20 geese flying on my drive to work. Today there were over 15 flights that I saw with about 250 birds total. I watched a group of 27 land in the football practice field this morning at school.

I can't wait to blast some of those dudes! Bring on Thanksgiving break!!!!

:cheers:

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

3. fluty410

fluty410 New Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Warsaw MO
    Seen a lot today on my drive to KC. Seen lots of ducks around Warsaw too yesterday.

4. BioBuck

BioBuck Active Member

[rquote=1867943&tid=130004&author=Rebel]:eek::

whut kind?[/rquote]

The white-cheeked ninja birds that go "honk-eh, honk-eh"

5. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  6. KillinGREEN

KillinGREEN New Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Ducks are comin down with this front.... cpl days and i hope to be seeing them coming down in my dekes!

7. LIVE2BOWHUNT

LIVE2BOWHUNT New Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Opening day at the conservation areas are always a good time. 500 people with 18 pools at BK Leach. ILL BE THERE!!!!

I went there last week, and it looks better than ever.

8. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1868360&tid=130004&author=LIVE2BOWHUNT]Opening day at the conservation areas are always a good time. 500 people with 18 pools at BK Leach. ILL BE THERE!!!!

I went there last week, and it looks better than ever. [/rquote]

And you wonder why so many show up when you say what you did in the last sentence.

the words drrrr ever come to mind?

9. inkwithattitude

inkwithattitude Active Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Caro,MI
    The geese are moving north here again, but they are moving seen approx 50 I'n one group fly over on way to work tonight

10. tjmstng68

tjmstng68 New Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Pacific
    I went and checked every duck park in the state last week. they are all looking horrible, wont be no ducks in MO. dont waste your time internet scouters. :D

11. [rquote=1869330&tid=130004&author=tjmstng68]I went and checked every duck park in the state last week. they are all looking horrible, wont be no ducks in MO. dont waste your time internet scouters. :D[/rquote]Thanks for the tip i wont bother to hunt them this year then :cheers: