Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok,,,remember,,,im a rookie,,,what will weather like this today do for geese flying tomorrow:peepwall:

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
today isnt tomorro... tehy will probably fly tomorrow

·
2,842 Posts
Flying low today(rain) and high tommorow(sunshine). I would still hunt the food source, unless you have access to their roost.

·
2,842 Posts
Forgot, I have seen numerous flocks cruising the Airways of Sedala today. We have a large resident population and quite a few migraters that stay for a while. This place is a honey hole for canadiens

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Originally posted by missionhunter
so i guess tomorrow is going to be an ok day for geese?
should be:eek::

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Originally posted by missionhunter
WOOOHOOOOOOO,,,i need a bird on da ground,,,im tired of being a professional vegan:toilet:
All you need is bread, a hook and sinker... and a big stick:D

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Im hopin for a good goose day tomorrow, the high winds keep them from finishing at out place and heavy rains dont help either so I am hoping for a good flight tomorrow..

·
2,644 Posts
DON'T hunt feed in the morning. Hunt water of some kind unless you have alot of sheet water in a feed field.

With the weather warm up and the rain alot of ice has melted. The geese will go to a day time loafing area before they go out to feed in the afternoon.

If all you have is feed fields to hunt. Then sleep in and go set up at 12:00 or 1:00

The flight should be good tomorrow and I would bet alot of money (if I was a bettin man) that you would do better on water in the morning and feed in the afternoon.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Man geese where everywhere today. I watched em off the deck in our pond. Then went out hunting field at 2 30. They where already there. Scare them off and hunted about an hour and the rain got strong and we were soaked so we decided to get out before spooking any off. They where all over ponds though today

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by goosekilla
DON'T hunt feed in the morning. Hunt water of some kind unless you have alot of sheet water in a feed field.

With the weather warm up and the rain alot of ice has melted. The geese will go to a day time loafing area before they go out to feed in the afternoon.

If all you have is feed fields to hunt. Then sleep in and go set up at 12:00 or 1:00

The flight should be good tomorrow and I would bet alot of money (if I was a bettin man) that you would do better on water in the morning and feed in the afternoon.
sweet ! im huntin the bathtub in the morn, and the kitchen in the afternnon !! wheres my rubber duckie ? MM, you seen it, er, i mean, sold it ? :confused:

·
Banned
4,318 Posts
sweet ! im huntin the bathtub in the morn, and the kitchen in the afternnon !! wheres my rubber duckie ? MM, you seen it, er, i mean, sold it
Yep ask your wife where she put it after she handed me your bathrobe:hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by MoneyMaker
sweet ! im huntin the bathtub in the morn, and the kitchen in the afternnon !! wheres my rubber duckie ? MM, you seen it, er, i mean, sold it
Yep ask your wife where she put it after she handed me your bathrobe:hysterical::hysterical:
Id ask yer wife, but you sold yer wife too !! btw, i want my change.....:stickfight:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts